JW's coming on to this site to preach.

by Overrated 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Overrated
    Overrated

Thank You! Webmaster for removing JW's that come on here to preach their crap. I don't want to hear their fake stuff. I come here to recover from their damage and to help others.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I completely agree with Overrated. About two years ago I finally was able to break my thoughts free from their nonsense. But that does not mean I want to be reminded of what I left behind. It took me nearly a year but recently I was finally able to get this one JW to finally stop writing me in person. For some odd reason, they take it as a green light for them if you decide to be polite and have a conversation with them.

• alanv
    alanv

Personally i love it when JWs leave a comment. Its a chance to show them up for what they are, i e member of a destructive cult.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Well,, why not?

This is supposed to be an open forum to discuss all things JW in an " open, frendly and tolerant manner" . So why seek to ban those whose views differ from your own?

Far better to engage with them and seek to show them the reasons why you disagree ..... or if it offends you to do that, simply ignore them as I do the American political threads.

• waton
    waton

no better way to set them straight . to demolish their premises.

starting with the talking snake or Gen 1:1 an error by 300 %.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

I agree that they SHOULD be allowed to post. Despite the triggers in the members here the fact is that most of us were once them. We need to answer their questions

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Let them post. They should be given the freedom to make a fool out of themselves and show just how terrible the religion is to anyone that might be investigating. Give them enough rope to hang themselves. Hopefully, more of them will find themselves out of the washtowel than they ensnare into it.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Discussions on this site with JW apologists have been very effective over the years in showing observers how their arguments hold no weight and rapidly collapse under scrutiny. There is benefit in allowing JWs to post.

I agree that reading what JWs post can be traumatic. I gave up arguing online, as JW apologists have no intention of holding a logical conversation or willingness to consider other points of view, and I would get stressed over the discussion.

• mickbobcat
    mickbobcat

I like to hear how they are trying to argue their lies today. The arguments I have heard are so stupid.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Blues brother and Wtwizard- yes, you have point and are right. They have the right to make fools out of themselves on here and be set straight by us. The stuff they spew is toxic and is like nails to a chalk board. I need to grow a pair and get over it! Half my life was ruined because of their bullshit. It's hard! But I'll make it. They need to be shut down.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit