Daniel 11:37

by Yizuman 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Liberace is coming back to kick butt.

-BONEZZ

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yizuman, I covered the topic of the anti-christ in one of my letters that I sent to some of the worldwide branch offices after my DF'ing, exposing some of the inaccuracies in their "Gnu-Whirled" Translation......Daniel 11:37 (to moi) refers to the WT-BATS, cher.....It's a male-oriented organization, subordinating women, and remember where it says in the Greek scriptures that the anti-christ would be saying that Christ had "not come in the flesh"? Well, they mistranslated that scripture.....the Greek words used therein translate more correctly to show that the Anti-Christ would be declaring that Christ was not "coming in the flesh"...(implies second coming).....and we all know that the WT-BATS supports the doctrine that Jesus, when he returns, will not be in the flesh......ergo, they are the Anti-Christ....JMHO

Frannie B

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

"What have I to do with you woman" - JC

"When thou goest to a woman take they whip" - Friedrick Nietzshe

• rocketman
    rocketman

It may mean that the anit-chirst or King uh duh N is simply not an equal-opportunity employer.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Noumenon, Welcome to the Board! Glad to have you here....btw...those things were all written by earthling men, in which I obviously cannot put my trust, cher!

Frannie B

Wisdom is knowing when *not* to let yer alligator mouth overload yer humminbird behind.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Actually, Rocketman, the men that wrote that crap were not EOE's...shazaam!

Frannie B

• Loris
    Loris
    So, when the Rapture occurs, the minds of the people won't be as hostile towards a man who will appear as an Savior to the world and be a homosexual.

Are you refering to JCANON? I don't know about his tribal afilliation, though. He may very well be a Danite. Loris

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Perhaps you meant Geographical.
    While I don't believe a word of the the-antichrist-is-a-gay-male theory (I suppose a lack of belief in Christ/the antichrist has something to do with that), perhaps Yiz is referring to genaeology rather than geology.

Hmph! English! Hard to master it and understand words.

What does your deafness have to do with it?

It means I'm kinda slow in understanding and defining words.

Yiz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit