Daniel 11:37

by Yizuman 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Wow!! And I thought the WTS was good at twisting scriptures around and taking things out of context to prove a point!!!

So, when the Rapture occurs,

Is that the same as when armageddon comes?

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I am the anti-christ.

And I do not regard the desire of MY woman, which is Peter Krause.

Which means I can't look at him, and when I sit on my throne in the temple of God, I will be overthrown by someone showing me a picture of Pete in either his Sportsnight incarnation, or the actual appearance of Mr. Krause in "Six Feet Under" regalia.

Damn that Achilles heel!

CZAR

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Wow!! And I thought the WTS was good at twisting scriptures around and taking things out of context to prove a point!!!
    So, when the Rapture occurs,

Is that the same as when armageddon comes?

No, that takes place at the end of the Tribulation period. The end of the 7th year.

Revelations 19:11-21

Christ on a White Horse 11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had [5] a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, [6] followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp [7] sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
    KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

The Beast and His Armies Defeated
    17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the birds that fly in the midst of heaven, "Come and gather together for the supper of the great God, [8] 18 that you may eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and of those who sit on them, and the flesh of all people, free [9] and slave, both small and great."
    19 And I saw the beast, the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him who sat on the horse and against His army. 20 Then the beast was captured, and with him the false prophet who worked signs in his presence, by which he deceived those who received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped his image. These two were cast alive into the lake of fire burning with brimstone. 21 And the rest were killed with the sword which proceeded from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.

Then Revelations 20

Satan Bound 1000 Years (i.e. Hasta La Visa, Baby! See ya laters!)Satan Bound; the Thousand-Year Reign; Final Judgment
    1 Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven, having the key to the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. 2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is the Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years; 3 and he cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal on him, so that he should deceive the nations no more till the thousand years were finished. But after these things he must be released for a little while.

Then after he's out for a short season post millinium, this happens....

Satanic Rebellion Crushed (1) 7 Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. 9 They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. 10 The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where [2] the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

He's gone forever. Wave bye bye!

Pretty much it.

Yiz

• logansrun
    logansrun
    Given from looking at scripture, studying a bit of history, geological history and so forth.

Geological history? Care to expand on that nutboy?

Bradley

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Geological history? Care to expand on that nutboy?

Well, I suppose my deafness didn't understand the meaning of the word Geological. So I am assuming the word wrong?

Yiz

• logansrun
    logansrun

Yizuman,

Do you know what geology is? You said a study of "geological history" -- among other things -- has led you to believe that the Antichrist will be a gay Jew from the Tribe of Dan. My question is, what the hell did you study in geology to help lead you to that conclusion.

Bradley

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat
    What the Lord has revealed to me in this scripture is that the anti-christ will be a homosexual. Now think about this, there's been a rampant homosexual agenda in the media, newspapers, hollywood and so forth as of late this year. What I think is happening is this.... The world is trying to condition the mind of the masses that homosexuality is "ok" and they're doing that by "coming out of the closet" and gaining acceptance among the population. They are wanting to be viewed as "normal" in any way possible. Celebs been coming out of the closet over the years and dulling the minds of the world population on the homosexual issue to the point that no one is shocked by what they have seen anymore. It would just become an everyday thing to see and would become used to it.

Don't Panic Yiz... the "queer nation" has been with us since the beginning of recorded history.... what is happening in the media right now with it, is nothing more than a fad. T.V. and Media, have capitolized on this type of thing for years. One day, white folks (leave it to beaver, Mary Tyler Moore, The Honeymooners) Next Day, black folks (Fresh Prince, The Cosby Show, Martin) Today just happens to be queer folks(Queer as Folk, Queer eye for the Straight Guy, Will & Grace). After the war thingie is over it will be middle eastern folks, I suppose. Everybody gets a turn. I think it is more a matter of people learning that their "differences" are fairly superficial.

It's seems likely they will prepare a man to be led by Satan to deceive the world that he's the Messiah that Israel has been long waiting for. He'll be groomed since from birth and prepared for the very day after the Rapture occurs.
    It seems logical to me, given even the fact what Daniel 11:37 has to say about this future anti-christ.

Logic has no place in religion. or should I say... Religion has no place in logic? Too much evidence. As we move into this millenium you will find that logic will eventually dispell some of these myths of "satan" and "anti-christ". Fairly broad descriptions that could be applied to anything really. --jmo---- puttytat

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    Well, I suppose my deafness didn't understand the meaning of the word Geological. So I am assuming the word wrong?

Perhaps you meant Geographical.

What does your deafness have to do with it?

• heathen
    heathen

He's gone forever. Wave bye bye! I love happy endings .

• Scully
    Scully

While I don't believe a word of the the-antichrist-is-a-gay-male theory (I suppose a lack of belief in Christ/the antichrist has something to do with that), perhaps Yiz is referring to genaeology rather than geology.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit