How Often Do You Come Here?

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I regularly check in to see what's happening but I'm not here like I used to be.

Are you here every day? Are you here as much as before?

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

I no longer need the therapy and camaraderie like I did when I first left. However, I still check in here everyday to see what is happening in JW land and to see if my favorite posters have posted. This is a hard site to quit.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Hi, do you come here often? 😉

Is this a collective pick up line?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i'm ashamed to say--every day.

sad life i lead.

• minimus
    minimus

As many of you know I used to be on here all the time but since I have left the witnesses I don't find myself drawn here like before. Without a doubt it is the best XJW site there is!!

• NJ501
    NJ501

Everyday but I haven't been a member that long. I do like the comments people post on here as well.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I'm here virtually every day, don't like to miss a single post title or I could miss something big.

My favorites are Wifi Bandit's leaks of course, as well as reverse witnessing experiences.

• VW.org
    VW.org
    Hi, do you come here often? 😉
    Is this a collective pick up line?

That's what I first thought of before I clicked on this thread. Ya beat me to it sparrowdown.

• mikeypants
    mikeypants

Every few months

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

I used to post daily on the old YUKU forum, and then visited daily here when they went to read only, but didn't post as much. Now six years out, I visit here sporadically, mostly when my PTSD is triggered by something JW related or when I am struggling with remnants of JW programming in myself or Mr. Sail Away. I try to stick around a bit to offer support in return.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit