Great Trib is Starting!

by ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Ding
    Ding

Nothing like a major crisis to scare people back in line...

• Magnum
    Magnum

lancelink, i remember that, too. It was sometime before 1986, and it was about the fact that the UN was declaring 1986 to be The International Year of Peace. When the announcement was made at the end of the district convention where I was in Tennessee, you could hear a pin drop. JWs made a big deal about it. And then it came and went and nothing happened.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

"No one know's the day or the hour." Only the JW's!!!

• waton
    waton
    9 What has been will be again, what has been done will be done again;

Zing: same with the cry " P&S ": "whenever, or Every Time that they say: P&S.-----.

Great Trib has started? you would be startled, because the first thing announced would be that the GB and all partakers have died, their bodies snatched, disappeared. and

they are now training in heaven for the great day of combat to come soon.

• Alive!
    Alive!

In the ’reasons’ for some ‘straying away’ or ‘becoming inactive’ there is one big gap, a missing reason.

None of those ‘points’ apply to me.

But here is my reason:

‘Loss of trust in the organisation and the Governing Body’.

Sorry, but I heard a manipulative tone and voice coming through - it shook me.

Ultimately, I couldn’t deal with learning new ‘truths’, my faith ‘assessed’ by my willingness to accept those ‘truths’ - with the responsibility of teaching others things that were not proven.

I don’t feel comfortable collectively worshipping with a group of people who believe that those who don’t belong to their brand of ‘ark’ are rejected by God.

Put that in your next watchtower study, JW.org.

I’m very angry at your ‘list of reasons’.

You take no accountability or responsibility...leaving those who lost their community to look like the weak ones.

You have no idea how strong I’ve had to be, in the aftermath and heartbreak of losing so much in terms of my known life, identity, faith and trust.

But, there are gains, I trust that the Universal source of all things is greater than poorly written magazines.

I trust in something much, much greater now.

• JimmyYoung
    JimmyYoung

All I can say is if you get a text that says knock knock knock don't open it.

• waton
    waton
    I trust that the Universal source of all things is greater Alive

and , awe inspiringly, unfathomable greater, than poorly written chapter and verses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit