Why are members of the G.B worshipped?

by The Rebel 35 Replies latest jw friends

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

An interesting thought, let's take Geoffrey Jackson.

Born: Unfortunately

Sex: I believe he has a young wife?

special-qualities:- Very good at making speeches ( usually talking bullshit) Always wears a tie, has own tailor made suit, and expensive Apple watch. Is thought of as extremely clever. ( To be perfectly honest his an idiot, who never uses one word when 100 will do, unless his in front of the Royal commission when he answers to challenging questions " I don't remember" or " I will have to check that information for you")

Other important information. In my opinion looks like an old Bald Rotwiler dog.

Iam sure Geoffey Jackson has many more qualities why he is worshipped worldwide by Jehovers Witnesses, but for the life of me I can't think of any.

The Rebel.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Spineless, opinionless sheeple need someone to look up to. The 7 deadly popes have positioned themselves to be worshipped. They love the adulation. They love the 'blessings(tm)' being despots bring. Very North Korea!
  • fulano
    fulano

Tailor made suits? My a$#, straight from Fulton street, 150 box max.

By the way, that worshipping thing is a US thing. The european jw's won't even recognize his name ...they have their own local gods.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

If you ask any Witness why, they'll look at you like you have five heads.

If you ask any Witness in a public forum, they'll deny, deny, deny, and say they are no different than anyone else.

It's hilarious.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

Fulano you may be right about Geoffey Jackson not wearing designer suits, so let me answer as Geoffrey Jackson would:-

A) This is not my field of expertise.

B) I don't know to be honest I'm only part of the G.B.

Or let me me give a more direct and honest answer, Geofrey Jackson wears very expensive suits, that the average modestly dressed Jehovers Witness can not afford. Now let's talk about his watch.....

The Rebel.

• Island Man
    Island Man

I don't like his eyes. He has a crooked / crafty / slimy / villainy look about him.

So if I were to put one role on each GB member:

Geoffrey Jackson = Evil scheming villain

Anthony Morris III = Uptight, Rule-making, FOG using, manipulative cult leader

Samuel Herd = Proud and shameless about being a misogynist and brainwashed.

Stephen Lett = Creepy, Fake-smiling, condescending clown.

David Splane = Obnoxious explainer of kooky doctrine.

Gerrit Loesch = A more subdued version of AM III.

Mark Sanderson = The only remotely likable member of the lot. What is he doing with these losers?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    Fulano if a GB member was announced to be visiting the UK or anywhere in Europe they would sell out any venue, the same when GB members visited Twickenham in the 60's and 70's 60k plus were packed in, more at The International Convention at Wembley in 1969, us Brits do as much sucking up to these characters as anyone, sadly these degenerate scroungers are known worldwide.
  • The Rebel
    The Rebel

Island Man you may not like Geoffey Jacksons eyes, but you should hear what he has to say about you:-

" You are mentally diseased, and morally deficient"

The good news is that whilst Geoffrey Jackson may look like an Old Bald Rottiler dog, when you leave his barg is worse than his bite....

The Rebel.

• fulano
    fulano

Ok Jookbeard. I admit I don't know about the UK, but do know about the mainland. TS was talking about worshipping...No way on the mainland.

@ Rebel. His suits are not special, it's not Savile Row stuff. Just an average suit that every gentleman wears here. Just watch the shoulders. the whole thing is to wide. But whatever.

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

This is a message to "punk" who once asked for a subject to write for his new book.

Punk, whilst I don't have your talent to write a book, I hope this thread inspires you, because with your dry wit and humourrous why of posting, i am sure you could write a unique humourous book to expose the Geoffrey Jacksons of this world.

The Rebel.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit