minimus

Wiz...🥸

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

You go Wiz! lol

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well said, Min.

If Biden wins the electoral vote and the Trump team's allegations of vote fraud cannot be proved in a court of law, then Joe Biden becomes the next US president. It really is that simple.

Just like in 2016, when Democrat voters acknowledged Trump's victory over Hillary and her beef curtains. Oh, wait a sec …

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw2BVI9OhC4

• millie210
    millie210

This thread is why i love you Mins!

You are one classy guy,

The Presidency of the United States is an office not a person. The person who fills that official roll deserves the respect of that office. Some Democrats, not all, well most lol showed a complete and utter lack of respect for this country and its founding principles in their treatment of the President over the last 4 years, They were saying nothing about him and everything about themselves.

Now that the bar for the respect of the country has been dropped so low, we will have to see if the Republicans behave with the same lack of values that we have seen over the last 4 years.

What one does and DOES NOT DO speaks so eloquently doesn't it?

• minimus
    minimus

Aw Millie.😎

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    The Presidency of the United States is an office not a person. The person who fills that official roll deserves the respect of that office.

I totally agree with what you say millie210. But what if the office of the Presidency is occupied by a clown who insists on behaving like a clown...what then?

To answer my own question...I guess you vote the said clown who has the attention span of a fruit fly out of office!

• minimus
    minimus

Personally, I thought Obama was a clown. But he was our clown, our President. If I were to have an audience with the President for some reason, I would still regard him as my President and show respect for the office he holds.

• TD
    TD

Well said, Min. You salute the rank, not the officer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit