“He’s Not My President “

by minimus 17 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

It’s already happening . Biden was officially named President-Elect yesterday. I think Trump exhausted all of his avenues to keep the presidency. Having said that, if Biden becomes President next month, he is the President. When people say , he’s not my president, I think it’s ridiculous. When Democrats, not all, refused to acknowledge Trump as the President, people on Facebook would cheer anyone who refused to acknowledge the new President. Once the President is inaugurated, guess what!? If you are an American citizen, that person is your President, whether you like him or not.

• Harry
    Harry

Trump didn't win the deal (election) this time, he's lost a lot of respect by the Washington political elite from both parties, he soon will fade into history as all acting presidents of the US eventually do.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

He will not represent what a lot of us want. I have a representstive and senator who seldom ornever have my iinterests at heart.

His speech after the electors met told the truth about unifying. And the electors have not been accepted by the senate until January.

Trump probably will not prevail but Mrs. Joe should not unpack too much. Harris will take the spot, and as usual the background handlers will be running the show.

• minimus
    minimus

If we get Kamala Harris as President, whether we love her or not, she still would be President of the United States.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If the left can do it why can’t normal people do it?

We used the same arguments but that’s quickly rebuffed by the left by saying “but that’s not what it means, what we mean is...” so why when the same techniques are used against them, is “democracy in danger”?

Here’s what: as Hillary Clinton continued to claim until this year, Trump was not the legitimate president, using similar logic Joe Biden is not the legitimate president. If he wants to pretend, sure, but when he comes for my guns, which he will, we will have civil war.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

He's just like the rest of us now.

He caught Covid, lost his job and now will be evicted from his house.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    He's just like the rest of us now.
    He caught Covid, lost his job and now will be evicted from his house.

GrreatTeacher...that was spot-on!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

she still would be President of the United States.

In name perhaps. Under their watch this country will become Amerizuela.

• RolRod
    RolRod

Just remember, for the last 4 years anti 45ers said the same thing about Trump .... "Not my president"

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

We are getting what the reptilians want for our president, as is the case throughout the whole world. Someone that will destroy all of our progress and put us right back into the Darkest Ages. We will own nothing. We will all work 15 hours a day (or more), 7 days a week without so much as a holiday, all sick and always tired. We will get every mandatory vaccine without as much as a peep, because saying anything bad about it will be illegal. No one will be safe anywhere. White people will be a thing of the past, and trying to complain about it will be deemed a hate crime (let alone trying to do anything about it. We will all have to live under Noahide Law, with no hope for science to come back.

We are stuck with it, even though the Constitution was blatantly violated when the reptilians directly messed with the election results (voting for whoever they could use to bring communism to all corners of the earth). There will be no military action. There will be no impeachment, either of Biden or the real communist and anti-white racist Komodo Dragon Harris. All talk, no action--along with mandatory coronavirus vaccines that will cause everyone to be sick all the time (and suffer). Ultimately, the whole world will devolve into a communist paradigm that will make the washtowel seem downright easy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit