I'm disfellowshipped BUT working my way back

by Want to serve 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

41 and a woman no offense but the odds of getting married are against you and if your fishing only in the JW pond your odds are even worse. Go try to find a decent guy and marry him then if you want to go back to the cult do so after your married. Just my opinion..

• honest
  • kaik
    kaik

I know some individuals who went back and I knew some who even after they were DF still maintain WT beliefs and insist that JW is the only true God's organization and the channel of communication with the humanity. They get also extremely defensive of anything related to WT and they consider themselves to be a modern martyr and prophets of the WT. They justified their DFs as a test where their opinions/beliefs/positions were rejected by the WT organization, so in core they are correct, but subjected to abuse by the WT as did ancient prophets of the Israel who were often misunderstood by own people. For many DFs does not equally means the end of the bond with the WT cult and JW.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

If someone wants to serve Jah why would they get involved with commercialized false prophets/Charlatans and be disloyal to him, according to the instructions by Jesus himself to preach his Gospel ?

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Want to serve: This is a true story of a sister that come hell or high water she was going

to marry a JW brother.

She lived a rough life before becoming a JW. She moved in the area DF, a very attractive sister.

The new congregation she was reinstated after one year, one year later she was DF she married a

17 year old she was 35, they divorced. The strange thing about this sister other males (worldly guys)

tried asking her out, but no way I must marry a brother.

She moved to another congregation after she was DF. After a year she was reinstated and once more after

a year or so she and a Elder was DF, he was married.

OK, what I don't understand she was so determine to marry a brother, no matter what the cost but she

could have married a worldly guy without the DFs. The dating pool is very small for women in the organization.

The last I heard the sister passed and still single and reinstated a few years before her death.

A sad story, she wanted to be happy instead she lived a lonely life...

• smiddy
    smiddy

Want to serve,

Did the prodigal son have to work his way back , before his father welcomed him back into the family ?

How long before they accept you back ? How long have you been waiting jumping through their hoops already ?

When Jesus forgave sinners ,was there a condition of a time limit involved ? or was it immediate forgiveness and no restrictions.

Think about it.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit