WATCHTOWER SCAM? WTWR NYSE

by biblexaminer 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Whoever this group is, ( IF it exists ) they can let the WTBTS shrivel and die when it has outlived its usefulness. They won't have to if the WTBTS can be salvaged, but what if they cost more than they take in?? The RCC is too big to sacrifice, but the WTBTS isn't.''

I wondered about that too. There HAS to be a scapegoat. A ''sacrificial lamb'' of sorts.

Mainstream Christianity is too big to be a ''sacrificial lamb''. There has to be a scapegoat, and keeping a few million people in the ''stupids'' while they launder huge sums of money. Sometimes I wonder???

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    BethSarim: There HAS to be a scapegoat. A ''sacrificial lamb'' of sorts.

The real sacrificial lambs are the JWs who die for the profit of the "bloodless" industry.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''The real sacrificial lambs are the JWs who die for the profit of the "bloodless" industry.''

Sad. It's really, really sad!!!. Millions of people getting Royally Screwed-over.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    this is very interesting
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    Don't read too much into websites that turn up in reference sites. I research businesses a lot and that is sloppiness by the compilers or an advertiser trying to get the company to buy their domain name-ever so affordably, of course!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Don't read too much into websites that turn up in reference sites. I research businesses a lot and that is sloppiness by the compilers or an advertiser trying to get the company to buy their domain name-ever so affordably, of course!''

These days, the absurdity actions of the Borg and it's dealings would NEVER surprise me!!!

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

I'm no WT defender. I am a person who spends lot of time in research about companies. The wtbts is corrupted in many ways. Th I s is likely not one of them. Their hypocrisies are boundless.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

'' The wtbts is corrupted in many ways. ''

JW's could never see such ways even if it fell off the top of a 100 story building and hit them on head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit