My False Accusation Story

by Iamallcool 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• baker
    baker

I took a polygraph a few years back for a job I applied for and they asked "Have you ever been to jail" and I know myself and I have not. Only one ticket and I had no reason to lie. They said I was being deceptive and I lost the chance for the job. Polygraphs I know personally are not worth the paper they are written on.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool
    I want to clear few things up with some of you. It has been years since I have been to the K.Hall. I just wanted to share my experience from the past that I have never told anybody here on JWD. It is one of the reasons why I left them. Maybe one day someone can write a book about my JW life since birth. That is a big maybe, I would have to find a willing author to help me out. Maybe I should be ex ex JW and move on and forget about it. Ix one gal, I will PM you soon. :)
  • Ixonegal
    Ixonegal

A biography about your life that's a huge undertaking! Thanks for clearing up about your status as a witness. Chat soon!

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    llama - Maybe one day someone can write a book about my JW life since birth. That is a big maybe, I would have to find a willing author to help me out.

Sounds like a job for Unky Punky

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit