What's Happening in Italy? Bethel Relocating Departments to Bologna?

by Room 215 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Anyone who has visited the Bethel in Italy know if it's true that they served wine with their meals,

ShirleyW, in the eighties, they served wine at the lunch time. I don't know if that changed later.

• Londo111
    Londo111

Rutherford would've love that!

• Londo111
    Londo111

BTW...the relocation would be perfect. After all, it's a bunch of Baloney!

• thebrokenkite
    thebrokenkite

Anyone who has visited the Bethel in Italy know if it's true that they served wine with their meals, because of Italian tradition or was that just another JW lie being passed around, and also at the German Bethel they had beer with their meals.

I was there as visiting B-lite in 2013 and wine was still served at the table. Since I was low on funds, I actually bought all the wine I brought back at their commissary. ;) They also had their own olive oil and even an outdoor pool by the small villas on the property.

With regards to the Imola project, my ex was one of the architects assigned to work on building a new Italian Bethel, but the commune was putting up a bit of a struggle. Ultimately, the GB pulled the brakes on the project and all other similar branch projects when they made the announcement that they'd be reallocating "Kingdom funds". Now it's primarily purpose is to serve as an RTO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit