Holiday plans for the summer?

by Simon 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• manon
    manon

Niagara Falls for the summer

• Mulan
    Mulan

we are going on a 10 day camping trip to Orcas Island, in the San Juans (part of Washington State, here in the U.S.) in July. Joining us will be a "cast of thousands"............apostates all. I'll bet there at least 50 so far. Some rented cabins, some in tents, some in motorhomes, and some in trailers. We eat, yack, play on the beach, watch the kids, have water fights, fish, shrimp, and crab..................and cook. Several boats are coming, so there will be lots of fishing and crabbing and shrimping. Two of the guys scuba dive, so they will get more fish, shrimp and crab.

Did I mention we will be eating fish, shrimp and crab?

• Priest73
    Priest73

4th of July... woo hoo

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I wish we had plans for this year, but unfortunately my husband can't get away from work for awhile. We went on a quick trip this last April to Disneyland and plan to go next year for much Longer. Maybe we will hit SeaWorld too, I've never been.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Mulan:

we are going on a 10 day camping trip to Orcas Island, in the San Juans (part of Washington State, here in the U.S.) in July. Joining us will be a "cast of thousands"............apostates all. I'll bet there at least 50 so far. Some rented cabins, some in tents, some in motorhomes, and some in trailers. We eat, yack, play on the beach, watch the kids, have water fights, fish, shrimp, and crab..................and cook. Several boats are coming, so there will be lots of fishing and crabbing and shrimping. Two of the guys scuba dive, so they will get more fish, shrimp and crab.

Did I mention we will be eating fish, shrimp and crab?

That was sure fun! Where was the shrimp and the crab? I missed out on that delicacy, darn I want a replay! Camping was great on Orcas, the Islands are beautiful but what made the trip fun was all the people! Whoever said apostates are wickedly bad people never really got to know them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit