Chili Contest <rated "C" for cussin'>

by Frannie Banannie 16 Replies latest social humour

• talesin
    talesin

Bring it on, baby!

This joke reminded me of when we would have company over and my dad would make chili... heheh,, we were accustomed to the heat, but the guests!!! hahahaha And the funniest part was, they would never listen when we told them to drink milk. Oh, well ...

Tex Mex is da bomb!

tal

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL @ Talesin! Well....it creates "bombs" anyway

hmmm.....I know that if you eat something really sweet, like a tsp. of syrup or lemon sauce, those oriental hot peppers....it cools yer tongue right off....wonder if that would work for Tex-Mex, eh?

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

another dose of this one for tha newbies bttt

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

If the sweat ain't beading up on your forehead, it ain't good chili. I make stuff that requires asbestos toilet paper for the day after.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Dan-O! My kids have asbestos-lined tummys and can slurp up more than their quota of servings of 10-alarm chili. I don't know how they do it. I prefer to be able to taste mine with a tongue that's not numb.

Frannie

• lilbit
    lilbit

I love that joke. someone sent it to me 4 years ago as an email and I still have it in my box for when I need a really good laught.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Yup, lilbit, I almost pee my pants everytime I read it, so I hafta resurrect it for newbies once in a while.

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit