Saint Jeremy ...

by LoveUniHateExams 13 Replies latest social current

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

^^^ he cares about *oppressed minorities. ^^^

*except for South African farmers ... Egyptian Copts ... Saudi Shia ... Iranian Sunni ... Syriac Christians ... the Yazidi of Iraq ... Kurdish people ... the Ainu of Japan ...

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

He's about to create a new party. The Disney party. A man of the people. More roads, free education, more this, more that. Of course dissent will not be tolerated. Lightweights will be de-selected. Why am I getting warning bells ringing in my noodle?

• Apostate Anonymous
    Apostate Anonymous

He cares about votes, that's it. The rest is just empty limp dick rhetoric.

• cofty
    cofty

Don't be fooled into thinking he is a pathetic old fool. He is a dangerous traitor who would lead Britain to ruin.

• Simon
    Simon

He's a terrorist backer and if he could get away with it, he'd unleash a wave of antisemitic violence. He's a political thug and wanna-be leader of his Islam party which is all Labor is now.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    He cares about votes, that's it. The rest is just empty limp dick rhetoric.

You mean as apposed to the Tories who only got into power by promising a referendum on EU membership and got us into the whole Brexit mess?

• Simon
    Simon
    You mean as apposed to the Tories who only got into power by promising a referendum on EU membership and got us into the whole Brexit mess?

So giving people choice, allowing that choice and abiding by the decision is "a bad thing". Isn't that democracy?

They got into power by being the electable option. At least a majority of people see through the likes of Corbyn and his cronies.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

Democracy, giving people a choice? You mean telling the electorate millions saved from EU payouts will be handed over to the NHS? Deception of the most despicable vote-grabbing kind, they'll be lucky to have a penny left after the Brexit divorce payment.

• Simon
    Simon
    Democracy, giving people a choice?

Well, giving them a vote based on the choice they make.

If claims were made and people didn't verify them, then the media failed in their job and responsibility.

As it is, I think Brexit was about way more than the current budget. It was about having control over your own decision making. Regardless of what the exact number is, we know the UK is a net contributor to the EU and in return we get bullied to comply with policies that we don't like and that are not in our best interest.

Brexit is happening. It's a done deal. Pretending it's the wrong decision is like Hillary's endless whining about the 2016 election. It's called democracy.

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    If claims were made and people didn't verify them, then the media failed in their job and responsibility.

That's the weirdest thing I've ever heard. If the government can't deliver on promises, that's nothing to do with the media.

Who is whining about Brexit? Pointing out this government made promises about NHS payments it had no right, knowledge or ability to make merely to get into power is simply my democratic right.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit