Are cats for true Christians?

by tonyend 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hmmmmmm! It almost makes me want to go out and get a cat.

Walter

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

lol... I remember that article. Sometimes I think about sending it to some JWs I knew.

Has anyone ever posted this on a JW site to see how they respond to it?

• shamus
    shamus

ROFLMAO! You had me hook-line and sinker!

You think that I was going to read all that crap? C'mon. Absolutley hilarious, and I didn't doubt it until I read the comments........

Great joke! THanks for posting it!

• KGB
    KGB

OH I own 2 cats and I know way to many JW's who own cats. Can you imagine the animal shelters if there new light decides to tell everyone they have to get rid of there cats ? How many Jw's do you think would actually do that ? None I know...

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Yes, this has come up several times before. It's a spoof, a good one at that!

• La Capra
    La Capra

Oh this one again. What I love about this piece is that it is perfect example of how ANYTHING (say, Q-tips) can be convoluted into the spawn of Satan by the Watchtower's own brand of critical thinking. Would someone try to get Q-tips demonized for me? Shoshana

• Maverick
    Maverick

Boy you guys got me on this!Maverick

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Tonyend, I think ya oughta submit it to the WT-BATS for publishing in their "toilette paper" mags....and please research and do an article on why jdubs shouldn't wear clothing, since it was part and parcel of their punishment for sin, and jdubs are sposed ta remain clean.

Frannie B

• tonyend
    tonyend

I'm contemplating sending it to my wife and some people in my congregation. We have 2 cats and everytime I mention getting rid of them my wife gets very angry.

• Panda
    Panda

You got me ... I thought OMG they've gone totally totally over the edge of the pc screen. Godd grief, I too am actually thinking of sending this to a few old friends with cats. And the ASPCA would wonder what the heck was going on... But I really fell for it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit