Do Not Call List Does the Job

by willyloman 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Valis
    Valis

Pick up the phone...let them answerand then tell them you have to go to the door...set the phone down and go take a nap...*LOL*

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• wednesday
    wednesday

actually, they may have a broad view of that law. Some of the people calling me now, i have not to my knowledge, done any business with. Maybe people are just calling trying to get their licks in before the oct. deadline. But i did hear them talk about this right after 6/27 when this all happened, and they said the law allowed more people than u might imagine to call u. especialy anyone u have done business with. So, if a company is connected with say, ATT, (and u have att for long distnace carrier) they may be able to call u.

I put an ad in the paper, dallas morning news when my mom died, and they are harassing me.

• Xander
    Xander

Something to keep in mind, too.

Those stupid flyers you get in the mail? Sometimes offering free services or goods? Stupid surveys?

Check the fine print VERY CLOSELY before responding to those. Not only do ALL of them give the sender permission to call you for 18 months (as you now have a 'business relationship' with them), but several are starting to say things like 'By filling this out, you are requesting your name be removed from the national do-not-call registry'.

Love these guys.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    but several are starting to say things like 'By filling this out, you are requesting your name be removed from the national do-not-call registry'.

Love these guys.

sneaky low life bas*ards

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit