New WT pdf tells children to report. Irony?

by wifibandit 32 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

PDF

Why won't Watchtower tell abusers "I'm going to tell on you!" and follow through with the proper authorities?

• TipsyMangoTea
    TipsyMangoTea
    (*just shakes my head...*) Judging from the quality of the carppy word bubbles ("carppy" because it's definitely fishy) and the overall shortness of the page, this was done in a hurry.
  • Listener
    Listener
    Great, make a game out of discussing child abuse.
  • zeb
    zeb
    who would the little one tell? Elders who would do nothing, eldersas servants of a business that has been found guilty of a breach of duty of care in so many cases and arrogantly refuses to change?
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Its just a fronting stance to show how against the WTS is about pedophilia.

Unfortunately this wont start the WTS to take the postilion of taking these egregious crimes to the police authorities, its still a game of hush hush to protect the image of the organization.

When the WTS instructs its elders to only make notice of these situations when it is required by local laws, tells a tell how much the WTS really cares about matter.

• elderINewton
    elderINewton

It's really just "I'm going to tell on you to the elders.".

In addition the publication ignores that most abusers are known, and in many cases control what the child sees.

Sad to see them try to back track. I wonder how long till this shows up as evidence in a court case.

• ctrwtf
    ctrwtf
    "i'm gonna tell on you to the elders." I am an elder, says the pedo.......
  • millie210
    millie210

Is this new?

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Tragic attempt at damage control.

What is really needed is open admission that the procedures of the organisation are flawed.

What is the point of the child reporting it to an adult if they don't go to the authorities!?

• TheListener
    TheListener

How dare they tell make it look as if they have the best interests of children in mind when they know full well those in witness authority have a history of doing almost nothing to help and protect the kids and certainly not reporting it to the local policing authirities

They don't even mention their perverse requirement for two witnesses!

They are exactly what they accuse Christendom of being - a white washed grave.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit