Latest Circuit Assembly Money Assault!

by eyeuse2badub 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

If I could have liked your post 100-- -1000 times I would have done so LHG , I couldnt agree with you more.

While these religions have had their fair share of problems also in this world as far as their charity status goes they put Jehovah`s Witnesses to shame , who do nothing of any charitable work in the general community. And I`m talking about religions such as The salvation Army , St vincent De pauls , ANGlicare , Hospitals, Shelters for Homeless , Refuges for Domestic Violence victims , Food Stalls ,Workshops .Breakfast for the Needy and Destitute.Places for Alcoholics and Drug victims that need help that they deserve.

And they do not judge you as to what beliefs or non beliefs you have ,they just treat you as a human being in need of help

Instead of being kicked out on the street and told to clean up their act on their own without any help and then come back when your clean all by yourself and then we will accept you.Thats the Jehovah`s Witness practice.

Oh , and if your not a Jehovahs Witness we don`t want to know you. Go off and be well fed .

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

SMIDDY:

Thanks. The JW religion is cruel and full of tough love which is more like hate.

All the organizations you mentioned are very necessary in the world we live in where wars, disasters both natural and unnatural are common.

I don’t know how any organization could consider themselves humane or helpful if they don’t offer a material benefit. The JW religion is a disgrace. And I don’t buy their bullshit excuse that they are only there to preach and to leave it to other organizations to take care of people’s needs. The problem is that the JWs are disrespectful in knocking these organizations but simultaneously hypocritical because they turn out uneducated troubled people who NEED the services of these other religions or organizations. For instance: what about poor JWs who followed their advice and never got careers who are now needy and have to go to food banks?

• Biahi
    Biahi

LHG, I remember my mom saying that we won’t feed people that god will kill tomorrow.

even worse, she said that JW children who are molested will have the memory of this trauma wiped out after Armageddon, and worldly kids will be killed anyway.

• caves
    caves

@rubadub- I could easily see the online site with two sides, one for the public (free) and one with the "deeper truths" for a monthly fee (let's say 3-5 dollars). All publishers would be expected to have the premium service.

I expect this to happen. The ones that cant afford it will get sent screen shots sent to them by the ones who can. Or copies printed off. Great way to pile on extra guilt and ensure people do pay for the "deeper truths". That would be such a win win for the borg. Jws wouldn't want to miss out. I don't think it would even raise eyebrows, sadly. It seems primed and ready for that scenario already with there being "watchtower lite".

@Biahi-even worse, she said that JW children who are molested will have the memory of this trauma wiped out after Armageddon, and worldly kids will be killed anyway.

Annnd....thats how they handled it when I was one of those kids. Wild.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

I agree with above posters - a monthly subscription is on the cards. Haven't they tried something similar recently? Maybe a 'promise' to donate a certain amount? Anyway, they'll twist a Scripture to justify a monthly sub!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit