No, They Will Never Notice!

by Atlantis 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Since the Watchtower has already made this Bible public, I can put a link out here.

No, the rank & file will never notice the words "governing body" have been inserted into Acts 15: 1-35 in the 2019 New World Translation, Matthew To Acts.

Click the image to make it larger if need be.

https://postimg.cc/sQVdL10w

Petra!
  • Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

Thanks for the link Atlantis.

Actually the term "governing body" was already inserted in the 2013 revision of the New World Translation, in the Outline of the Book of Acts.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Thanks Drearyweather!

Petra!

• waton
    waton

whoever adds to theses scroll{s} will be hit with all the plagues.

Read my lips: writer of the apocalypse.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

waton:

You tell em waton!

Petra!

• Justaguynamedmorph
    Justaguynamedmorph

Lol wow so now when someone says “the words governing body dont appear in the bible” the dubs will claim they do and always have and they wont believe anything to the contrary.

Diabolical

• Biahi
    Biahi

Justaguy, that’s like the book 1984. “We were always at war with Eurasia.”

• millie210
    millie210

What did the Bible say before they added "Governing Body"?

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

They add the phrase "governing body" to try to give themselves legitimacy while they never mention that "the

whole congregation" or as Gideon bible says "the whole church" was involved in making the decision concerning the matter of circumcision. If the aim is to follow the 1st century pattern of doing things, the congregation should have a say in more matters than the resolutions that are voted on regarding finances.

I listened to the Zoom meeting last night. It was Jehovah, Jehovah, Jehovah, Governing Body, Faithful Slave, thank you Jehovah for Zoom, thank you Faithful Slave for giving us Zoom so that we can get this spiritual food. Sorry for the rant, I'm wound up this morning!

• IWant2Leave
    IWant2Leave

@ Millie210 to answer your question:What did the Bible say before they added "Governing Body"?

Acts 15:22 Then it seemed good to the apostles and the elders, with the whole church, to choose men from among them and send them to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas. They sent Judas called Barsabbas, and Silas, leading men among the brothers (Gideon Bible in the glove box of new cars now. Not just in hotels )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit