The Governing Body KNEW CSA was happening at Bethel

by Newly Enlightened 17 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

HAPPY DAD:

I believe it means Child Sexual Abuse.

I am in agreement with you about the annoying use of abbreviations everywhere as if everybody knows what is being referred to.🙄

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Child Support Agency. ( UK )

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno

Does anyone have a brief overview of the video? I'm a stickler for production quality. (Professional video background.)

• Corney
    Corney

DNCall, the complaint apparently has not been yet served on Watchtower NY, which means the deadline didn't begin running.

• DNCall
    DNCall

Corney: That could well be, but WT has a history of late responses (e.g., Conti). If they haven’t been served yet, it’s interesting that the GB has been served while, in all this time, WT hasn’t. Is it possible that the GB accepted stipulated service under the condition that plaintiff agrees to dismiss WT? It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

• Corney
    Corney

I don't think it's possible. The Zalkin Law Firm claimed in another case there were some troubles in their NY office, maybe that's where the cause lies in.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Download the videos of CSA (child sexual abuse ) cases in Australia case 29 and 30 something ? sorry can`t recall off hand the second case Number ,dealing with Jehovah`s Witnesses .

Very Illuminating./ Eye opening into JW`s handling of JW`s child sex abuse cases against minors .

• silentlamb_silent_no_more
    silentlamb_silent_no_more

I have only just came across this one now. I wonder if this can be used as evidence when I get called in front of the Scottish Government.

Around 4 months ago, I drew up a petition with the help of the UKXJW's support group and had quite a number of signatures. With Scottish petitions, you don't need a large amount of people signing, you only need 1 for them to look at it, yours.

Unaware of that, I sent out the question to ask in all forums including in this one, if people would sign it.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4833344146636800/pe1905-public-inquiry-into-response-religious-organisations-allegations-child-sexual-abuse-since-1950

I am awaiting the call to the Scottish Government togive more information as you can see in the statement from them below that they do indeed want more information about how Watchtower handles (CSA) child s3x abuse allegations and how it has impacted on the community. Regardless, I am saving this information as it could prove useful that a prominent member knew, he knew that CSA was happening and they did nothing, I repeat nothing about it. They did not inform the police, the did not inform child protection, they kept it quiet as they did in mine and many thousands of other cases.

https://www.scottishparliament.tv/meeting/citizen-participation-and-public-petitions-committee-december-1-2021?clip_start=10:30:17&clip_end=10:34:53

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit