Election Day Violence?

by Iamallcool 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

Do you think there will be Violence on Election Day Tomorrow?

• Biahi
    Biahi

I think we will when the election is over. In Chicago, Macy’s downtown has already boarded up their windows, Walmart has removed the guns and ammo from their stores, and rental trucks (like U-Haul vans) are being stolen at a record pace. It looks like someone has made plans for some major looting, and who knows what else. IMO, just another excuse to steal.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

I pray Trump will win and proper authority bring an end to the loothing.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

I think the media and certain people hope there is. All I hear is fear of the conservatives (white people with guns) while the reality of the violence this year has been all from the other side of the aisle. The news media is stirring the pot and just waiting to live steam all of it.

I think something will happen, there are idiots out there being whipped up, but I don't think it will be a widespread chaos. Like said above, in the end most of it seems to be about stealing and getting free stuff than about anything substantive, at least from those participating thus far.

I just hope whoever wins does so by a large margin without much question.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

It is a given. A insane reaction if Trump wins. If he loses there will be a different kind of unrest as the radicals try to undo everything that makes the country what it is (both good and bad).

At least we wont need the wall as there will be no reason to immigrate.

• johnamos
    johnamos

41 “And just as you saw the feet and the toes to be partly of clay of a potter and partly of iron, the kingdom will be divided, but some of the hardness of iron will be in it, just as you saw the iron mixed with soft clay. 42 And as the toes of the feet were partly of iron and partly of clay, so the kingdom will be partly strong and partly fragile. 43 Just as you saw iron mixed with soft clay, they will be mixed with the people; but they will not stick together, one to the other, just as iron does not mix with clay. 44 “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom+ that will never be destroyed.+ And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people.+ It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms,+ and it alone will stand forever,+ 45 just as you saw that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and that it crushed the iron, the copper, the clay, the silver, and the gold.+ The Grand God has made known to the king what will happen in the future.+ The dream is true, and its interpretation is trustworthy.”

• Simon
    Simon

Stores are being boarded up ready for a Trump win and the unrest that the left will instigate when they lose, not the other way around.

The only side that riots is the left. They are already planning and organizing it.

• LV101
    LV101

Sorry, Simon - the mouse keypad on my laptop isn't working and I slammed down extra.

The Marxists Left have been organized for takeover for mos now. The conservatives play by the rules and are accused of wrongdoing, investigated by the left-owned FBI when the left thugs cry mommy.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Do you think there will be Violence on Election Day Tomorrow?

Only if the left starts it. I won't go looking for trouble, but I will be double Gd'd if I run from it if it comes looking for me. And the results for the left will not be pretty!

• JeffT
    JeffT

Some time back (I can't remember when) some NBA team from Detroit or Philadelphia or some blue collar city lost the championship. The fans, mad about a bad call or some such rioted. It was the usual stuff, turning cars over, burning dumpsters in the streets, stealing TV's etc.

The next year their team won. The city celebrated by turning cars over, burning dumpsters in the streets, stealing TV's etc.

I expect tomorrow night to be like that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit