Broadcasting live from the belly of the beast

by NikL 13 Replies latest jw friends

• NikL
    NikL

Well unfortunately I was unable to get out of today gracefully so here I am in Sacramento California at what I fear may be the most boring convention to date.

Heck there aren't even any entertaining apostates to watch

Anyway,I am just posting as a quiet F.U. to the org.

• compound complex
    compound complex

We're staying tuned, NikL, as you post further from my city of origin.

Our condolences and loving support for you and fellow sufferers during this weekend of challenge!

• Finally Left
    Finally Left

I feel for you. When I was "in" they were hard to sit through. Can't imagine what it must be like knowing it is not true. Please post how many are baptized. Just curious.

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

NikL - what's the attendance like? Is the stadium half empty like the stadium in San Diego was for the assembly a few weeks ago?

• NikL
    NikL

Pretty good crowd.

Nothing​ too cultish yet.

Only mentioned Jesus once so far. During talk about protecting kids. Used it as an example how Jah protected his kid Jesus.

Baptism talk is just starting.

I'll check in again this afternoon and report on baptism numbers.

• NikL
    NikL

5252 in attendance

Haven't heard how many baptized

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    Only mentioned Jesus once so far. During talk about protecting kids. Used it as an example how Jah protected his kid Jesus.

How can a father who nominates his son for a brutal execution, set an expample of protecting kids?...

Religion, I guess.

• NikL
    NikL

Well I wasn't able to get a number baptized as I was able to talk my wife into skipping out during last talk targeted at kids which we ain't :-)

It looked like 20 to 30 though. Quite a few.

• compound complex
    compound complex

My friends and family prolly rubbed elbows with you, NikL.

• jaydee
    jaydee

Hi Nikl, I know it's all digital these days, but do they still release new books at the assembles ?

It used to be so exciting to get the latest publications.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit