Do You Think “Normal” Is Ever Going To Happen Again?

by minimus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Since Covid, our lives have all been affected. Do you think people will ever get back to normal, pre-Covid? Are masks, vaccinations and social distancing the “new normal “?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

No. It is a brave new world. We have to tell kids to not eat tide, there are 6 genders. Fear us the constant feature, masks, hand wringing, no social structure

• minimus
    minimus

It seems like they want us to live in fear.

• Simon
    Simon

Yes, we just have to "kill the masters" GoT style.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

The radicals have taken over the;

NEWS MEDIA

SOCIAL MEDIA

ELECTIONS

JUDGES

GOVERNORS

LEGISLATORS

COLLEGES

PUBLIC SCHOOLS

UNIONS

There is only TWO ROADS-------ONE------ just coil in a corner like a beaten Turkey that's about to be slaughter.

Or TWO----- FIGHT FOR NORMAL

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

When good men do nothing, they are no longer good. Many have the mistaken notion that good is merely the absence of doing that which is wrong. Not so! One is good not merely because he does no evil, but because he is actively working for what is good.
  • minimus
    minimus

Good quote for not allowing us to have the view that sitting on our hands is fine.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

those of us who had the vaccine should be ok. Those that exercised their divine right to refuse a vaccine will most likely have to wear a mask for the rest of their lives---mainly as an indicator to the rest of us to keep a distance from them. But it wont be for too long--they will die off within a few covid seasons.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

It is already starting to happen... in red states.

Normal can come back if leaders do the right thing and start to discuss what a proper evaluation of risk means. Also, honest discussions around net effects, not just a monomaniacal focus on one unrealistic metric (death count / eliminating the virus). Follow it all up by telling all snowflake objectors that they are going to have to be brave, that they should try not to shit themselves, dye their hair a normal color, and get a job.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

Those that exercised their divine right to refuse a vaccine will most likely have to wear a mask for the rest of their lives---mainly as an indicator to the rest of us to keep a distance from them. But it wont be for too long--they will die off within a few covid seasons.

Stan, have you ever studied how the immune system works in a person.

I got the Covid virus and all it did was give me the sniffles for a day. I went to get a blood test and results show I now have the antibodies that fight Covid and it was done naturally. My body's immune system is working perfectly and Covid didn't stand a chance with me.

On the other hand those who got the vaccine have no idea what else went into their body considering the vaccine is man-made and not natural

If you believe in evolution then people like me are on the top of the food chain and natural selection favors us and we will live longer because we are stronger.

If you don't believe in evolution but believe in God, then people like me are favored by God to be on the top of the food chain

And we don't wear masks anymore in my area.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Pistol--no--i dont believe in god.

dont take too much notice what i wrote before--i was just stirring the pot.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit