Appointed men must be exemplary in heeding the warnings given by the faithful slave Governing Body when it comes to higher education.

by oppostate 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• oppostate
  • sir82
    sir82

This point is also made in writing, in a BOE letter from a few years back.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

But they have no problem getting anyone with a degree to go to Bethel to help them in the MANY areas you must have a Satanic Diploma for - like Lawyers - Engineers - Doctors...

At least they are not Hypocrites.

• minimus
    minimus

Ignoramuses

• freddo
    freddo

What. A. Wanker.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

They can write this and say this all day long from the platform. From what we have experienced in our former congregation, as long as the Elder in question jumps through all the "elder hoops" and does all the crap work that the other Elders don't want to do, all is fine. They look the other way! HYPOCRITES!

We'll believe this when we see it. Oh...that's right..we don't go anymore! We are enjoying our lives!

• oppostate
    oppostate
    We'll believe this when we see it. Oh...that's right..we don't go anymore! We are enjoying our lives!

Don't you know the only ones allowed to enjoy their lives are the current fitful and disgraceful slave Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses and some of their helpers?

Actually it's been well said that living well is the best revenge. Live long and prosper!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, I can verify that from several elders and ms meetings with the CO.

The condoning of higher education WILL call into question appointment qualifications.....

The control of the society is mind boggling.

And they say they are NOT a cult?!?

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Freddo, it won't let me remove my accidental red arrow, sorry. You are absolutely right!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Appointed men must be exemplary in. . . being stupid.

There I fixed it to reflect the reality of these idiots in charge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit