spiritual crisis

by indi7 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I think my Kundalini experiences started around the time of 2001 which is when I learned that Watchtower is a mind control cult. My mind was in so much term oil I felt the need to eccelorate things by taking magic mushrooms, ayuhausca, peyote and any research chemical(invented by Alex Shulgin) i could buy on the internet. I think it done me lots of good and has given me a deeper understanding of my mind, I'm a long way off from the Buddha's progress and ending all suffering by ending desire but consider myself still on the path and haven't been totally enlightened. The more you know your own mind the better,, but you have to pass through a lot of hidden negative shit and confront your shadow, then through your subconscious opposite to get to your "self' or atman, brahman

http://www.world-religions-professor.com/atman-brahman.html

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I don't think I have to be nasty to you, indi7, and I don't think anyone should either. What you shared, however, doesn't come across as something you hear every day.

I can't (and I don't think anyone else can either) tell you anything about that voice that you hear that turned out to be telling you lies. Before dealing with your spiritual crisis, I think you should look into why are you hearing a voice that no one else (or very, very few people) hear in the first place. Your post seems based on the premise that hearing such voice is supposed to be some kind of given, where the reality is that to most-to-all of us, that is not a normal occurrence.

I don't believe that making fun of your post is normal either, but to keep it about you, I wonder if you will consider examining how real that voice is, maybe with the help of a professional who knows how to deal with hearing voices. If the voice is in fact real, then you have nothing to lose. If it turns out to be something else, then take care of it properly.

Yoga, meditation, leveraging the power of all your chakras are supposed to bring you peace, not to put you in a spiritual crisis, so if it's not serving its purpose, it may be time for you to examine that voice from a different angle.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Good luck,

Doc

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

It's been a while since I pulsated my chakras.

• zeb
    zeb

Crazyguy,

If I could add this. where the hell were the other jw and the elders in all this.?

Could someone outthere offer some help for the first writer please?

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

I am sorry you are going through this, my heart goes out to you. There are many things that can make you hear voices. What is important is to know is that this is something you cannot figure out by yourself. At this point you know that you cannot trust those voices, so consult a doctor and get some help. Please do that.

Lisa 🌹

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Greetings Indi7,

Welcome to the forum.

The Biblical worldview holds that both matter and spirit exist; that God created men and angels; some of these angels fell into sin (mutinied) and proceeded to lead mankind into sin as well. The angels that fell continue to influence individuals to resist turning from sin to the Christ who dealt with our sins on Calvary. To keep people from Christ these fallen angels (deceiving spirits) continue to victimize/mislead people, through materialism, forbidden pleasure, and especially through religion.

Those whose worldview allows that only matter exists would discredit the deceiving voices that you hear being derived from a spiritual source. They would counsel you to see a psychiatrist who would see you as mentally ill and would work with you and prescribe medication to deal with your symptoms. I don't discredit their work by the way, but having worked in psychiatric settings for about 5 years I see it as somewhat limited.

Since I hold a biblical worldview and know full well that demons exist to torment and confuse people, I suggest that you visit a Pentecostal church in your area as soon as you are able. After the service ask to meet with the pastor and explain your situation. He will know what to do.

Please get back and tell us how it goes.

• smiddy
    smiddy

indi7

Hello and welcome to the forum , tell us a little bit more about yourself without divulging personal information .

Are you a baptized JW ?, into Yoga ? Mystics ? Meditation , or Hinduism etc.?

I`m just asking , not being judgemental

It would help to know a bit more background about you to give you some meaningful advice or suggestions to help and encourage you.with your Spiritual Crisis.

smiddy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit