Another KH Bites the Dust

by The Bethelite 10 Replies latest jw friends

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

They finally sold the Kingdom Hall in Sedona AZ.

The funny thing is The Unity Church of Sedona bought it. I like the unity people, they believe in loving everyone no matter what. Whatever you want to believe is fine by them.

Is the planet changing? Maybe becoming more tolerant?

With the old staunch "our way or the Highway" churches going away and the "we love everyone" churches becoming more popular?

Who knows...

• James Jack
    James Jack

Been there

• Overrated
    Overrated

Great! One less Kingdumb Hell to go to and listen to bullshit and on top of that donate.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

From one heretical organization to another..... keeping it in the family.

"In his later years, Fillmore [founder of the Unity Church] felt so young that he thought that he might be physically immortal, as well as believing that he might be the reincarnation of Paul of Tarsus. "

Article

• Biahi
    Biahi

Sold to Babylon the Great, but don’t you plumber brothers fix a leak in a Catholic Church.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

YMCA for the rank-n-file Sheeple? = Bad Association, intermingling with Satan's Christendom, DF'ing offense.

WT HQ selling your KH to False Religion or being UN/NGO/DPI? = Nothing to see here, STFU and keep donating.

• LV101
    LV101

Ole Fillmore was on some serious stuff or certainly needed to be medicated/treated. He and Booze Rutherfraud should have united.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

And a kingdom song being allowed on a interfaith album and to be toured next year to Babylon the great churches in the UK .

• Overrated
    Overrated

Listen, Obey and be Broke! Seems to be the anthem with these groups.

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I went to the Sedona hall a few times years ago when I was working construction in AZ. Beautiful area. There was a lot of money at the hall, a reflection of the community I suppose. Was the hall sold because they built a new one or was the Sedona congregation dissolved?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit