Who would you like to be the next President of USA?

by Iamallcool 43 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Nikki Haley. She's got balls of steel.

• Della Street
    Della Street

Too early to know. I'd be happy with any level headed, reasonable person from either party. Now that I vote (woot!), I vote issues, not party.

• Simon
    Simon

I think Dan Crenshaw would make an awesome president. He's likeable, can formulate an argument and have a sensible discussion and reach across to the other side.

If he's not a future president, it's everything wrong with the system.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

It’s kind of sad to see something as sacred as the Office of the President of the United States reduced to this. It has really become a joke.

• blondie
    blondie

At first glance, I thought the question was would I like to be president of the USA. The answer is a definite no. I would be like swimming upstream in manure.

I ascribe to this:

"If drafted, I will not run; if nominated, I will not accept; if elected, I will not serve."[

• kairos
    kairos

Trump will win again

• Spoletta
    Spoletta

I'll vote for anyone from a party that best represents the diversity of race, gender, and religion that makes this country great! Oh, wait... that doesn't leave much choice. I know! I'll vote for someone who will make voter registration easier, is against gerrymandering, and works hard to combat voter suppression! No... that doesn't work either. I've got it! Someone who'll work to make sure Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid get the funding they need, while making sure that all children get the education they need to succeed in this complex technological world we live in, while seeing to it that their basic needs are taken care of. Damn it!... I guess I have only one choice. ANYONE from a party that believes these things.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Ben Shapiro. Dude has all the right ideas. He's not afraid to admit when he's made a mistake, though he doesn't often.

• Incognigo Montoya
    Incognigo Montoya

Anyone who votes for a woman, or a minority, or anyone else, "because its time", is an idiot. I cant believe the number of times I heard a person say they were voting for Hillary because it was time for a woman to become president. Ludicrous!!!

Look, I would love to see a woman become president. But based on nothing more than her qualifications. I couldn't care less about race, gender, or sexual orientation, as long as the person has the right ideals, proven leadership skills and qualifications to become president. Too many idgets out voting based solely on getting Anever Hadbeen into office, just so they feel like they've (whatever special group they belong to) arrived. Get there based on your abilities and qualifications. Once you get there, if you're a woman, a minority race, or any other specialty group, we can celebrate that for one night. It can go into the record books and the history books. But after that, it's back to work!

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Trump will win again

Hardly, the democrats will win the next election if the dont screw things up.

The Mid term election outcome foresees the future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit