Who would you like to be the next President of USA?

by Iamallcool 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe

A scientist.

• scruffmcbuff
    scruffmcbuff

Doug Benson

Google/netflix him if your not familiar with his work.

• JeffT
    JeffT
    I'd rather have a Congress that knows how to do its job, then we wouldn't have to worry so much about the President.
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

Boris Johnson.

• Biahi
    Biahi

Can’t believe I got 8 dislikes on my pick, are there NO democrats on this forum?

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Alex Cortez

Image result for alexandria ocasio-cortez memes

• stillin
    stillin

Biahi, your picks would have to do if that were the choice. Not so sure that full-on, establishment types are what's needed to restore sanity. First, we need Dr Kavorkian to put democracy out of its' misery. Then, A benevolent dictator, like Jesus Christ, but not necessarily Jesus Christ. Just somebody who can work a few miracles. Appropriate checks and balances to keep him from power-grabbing, greed-mongering, etc.

I won't be holding my breath.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Alexandria sometimes cortex is not old enough mentally or physically.

• Tobyjones262
    Tobyjones262

Although I do cringe sometimes with what Trump says. I support the wall, a strong border wall, a limit on Muslims as they do not assimilate to our culture, and no gun control. But at the same time I agree with what Mayor Ed Koch said. "if you agree with me 70% of the time vote for me, if you agree with me 100% of the time seek help" I disagree with the right on national health care. We IMO need a NHC system. Its long over due. I agree to a point to keep abortion legal, what NY did was criminal. Partial birth and birth abortion is murder. But the left has gone so crazy I just can not vote for them. Maybe if Joe Manchin was running.

• RULES & REGULATIONS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit