Don't have sexual fantasies! Today's watchtower...

by purrpurr 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• MarkofCane
  • tiki
    tiki

I remember as a kid once there was something printed that fantasizing was wrong....like all fantasizing not just sexual....and I had to dismiss that directive as a dub kid my only outlet was my fantasy world.....They just don't want anyone to be real....no dreams, no drives, just robotic drones waiting to hide in a bunker and emerge to bury bones.

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

This type of extreme sexual repression will increase shadow projections and lead to all sorts of perverted behavior and increase their child molestation problems and mental illnesses.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/evil-deeds/201204/essential-secrets-psychotherapy-what-is-the-shadow

‘The shadow,’’ wrote Jung (1963), is ‘‘that hidden, repressed, for the most part inferior and guilt-laden personality whose ultimate ramifications reach back into the realm of our animal ancestors and so comprise the whole historical aspect of the unconscious’’ (cited in Diamond, p. 96). The shadow is a primordial part of our human inheritance, which, try as we might, can never be eluded. The pervasive Freudian defense mechanism known asprojection is how most people deny their shadow, unconsciously casting it onto others so as to avoid confronting it in oneself. Such projection of the shadow is engaged in not only by individuals but groups, cults, religions, and entire countries, and commonly occurs during wars and other contentious conflicts in which the outsider, enemy or adversary is made a scapegoat, dehumanized, and demonized. Two World Wars and the current escalation of violence testify to the terrible truth of this collective phenomenon. Since the turn of the twenty-first century we are witnessing a menacing resurgence of epidemic demonization or collective psychosis in the seemingly inevitable violent global collision between radical Islam and Judeo-Christian or secular western culture, each side projecting its collective shadow and perceiving the other as evil incarnate.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

http://naturotica.net/lifestyle/sexually-repressed/

How you know you are sexually repressed…
    1. You are sexually inhibited and may see anything sexual as something dangerous that can interfere with the proper conduct of the “good” man or woman — so you’ve been told.
    2. Your whole life is constructed in such away that your sexual nature, desires, and urges are separate from other parts of your life. For example, you see yourself as a professional, business person, a politician, an activist, a teacher, a doctor, a parent, etc., but not as a sexual professional, sexual politician, sexual doctor, or even a sexual parent.
    3. Your approach to sexuality is of a purely cognitive construct within a purely linguistic domain. For example, you can be so good at putting your sexual feelings and sensations in written word but have no idea what to do with your sexual feelings and sensations when with a real alive and breathing man or woman — and you always have a problem understanding the sexual feelings, sensations and experiences of your partner.
    4. You are uncomfortable with and dread sexual intimacy. For example, you may be physically “attractive” in the social sense of the word, but you still find yourself avoiding social contacts that are likely to lead to intimacy. You may also be “okay” being with others as long as you are able to keep them at a distance, but as soon as things begin to feel intimate at all, you either cut off further contact or at least discourage it.
    5. You may enjoy and find pleasure in certain sexual activities like hugging, touching, and kissing but experience feelings of terror, disgust, or revulsion when it comes to specific kinds of activities, such as sexual intercourse or contact with genitals.
    6. You are not just physically but also sexually clumsy, because you do not know you have access to the natural way of being sexually comfortable in your own skin — and sexuality.
    7. And sex -that is just another routine chore to keep you in cycle or to keep your spouse happy enough to stay in the relationship.
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    The Borg are basically setting the sheep up to fail.

Exactly! This is what all religions do. They take things you can't possibly stop doing, thinking about sex, masturbating, sometimes overeating or drinking too much, getting angry, and they forbid them. So you have to spend your whole life feeling guilty and having to appease 'God'. For God read the religious leaders. It's about control and it's been working for thousands of years.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

I used to sit in the meetings wishing that Tom Selleck was the speaker. Now I watch the news and wish Tom Selleck was running for President. Tom Selleck is a hunk and a beautiful babe, TOM SELLECK FOR PRESIDENT! - yes! of the United States!.....oh sorry, what were we talking about...

Marina

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

"Don't have sexual fantasies!"

leads to....JWs having a record number of sexual fantasies today! Hell, I bet the married ones get laid at a much higher rate than normal tonight!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    They just don't want anyone to be real....no dreams, no drives, just robotic drones waiting to hide in a bunker and emerge to bury bones.

Yup they are causing members to loose touch with themselves by all this type of repression by denying sexual feelings and shut off natural drives for corporation interests . I feel sorry for those trapped in this mind control cult.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The GB says all should be sexless with a low libido like them who are old testosterone depleted old farts.

Sexual fantasizing is part of human development that starts in puberty, then winds down to the geriatric stage like most of the GB members of the WTS.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

I should go and tell the elders that I have sexual fantasies that all the elders are naked in a room and doing each other. See what they have to say.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit