Don't have sexual fantasies! Today's watchtower...

by purrpurr 47 Replies latest watchtower bible

• purrpurr
    purrpurr

The Watchtower today says not to think of sex, or to have sexual fantasies. I'm just wondering... how many people in the hall hearing this Watchtower today would be having sexual fantasies? Sitting there thinking about sister hottie or brother hunky ?

As humans with functional sexual organs it's practically impossible to not think about sex it's how we are built. The Borg are basically setting the sheep up to fail.

And do people really go to the elders about their sexual fantasies? Which is what the Watchtower is telling them to do?

• zeb
    zeb

If your last line is correct then this will lead to more people being horribly 'undone' as amateur psychologist elders play with these poor jw minds....its another unashamed grab for more power.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

i wonder how many sisters have sexual fantasies involving Tony Morris ?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Nice to see you out and about Stan.

• Room 215
    Room 215

Sure, go to the elders with your sexual fantasies, so they can salivate; and... er....

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Don't have sexual fantasies"....................and while you're at it, 'try not to think about a pink elephant.'

• freddo
    freddo

Maybe if the meetings weren't so boring ...

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

By telling people to not have sexual fantasies, they in effect are making them have sexual fantasies.

It's like telling a food addict to not think about food. Once said, all that person can think about is food.

Same goes with sex. Tell a person to not think about it in effect MAKES them think about sex.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice
    "Don't have sexual fantasies"

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

I can see it now. KH urinals complete with cake tongs dangling on a piece of string..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit