Urgent: The WTS is using it's website to spread deceit about child abuse.

by Latin assassin from Manhattan 14 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• AuntieJane
    AuntieJane

The WTS ignorance goes on and on. The Catholic Church is facing its problems head-on. Here is a recent Sunday bulletin announcement from my church. Most Catholics are ashamed and enraged about what has occurred. But we are speaking out and we are moving onward. I have heard priests in many different churches speak out on the wrongs that have been done and each asked for prayer for the victims.

SEMINARS TO RESUME: The diocesan Seminars on the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse will begin again beginning in August. The packets containing additional information will be mailed to the pastors, pastoral administrators and religious education coordinators who are hosting the seminar this Fall. This packet will contain information which will assist parishes in promoting the seminar in their area (sample bulletin announcements, a letter from the bishop, bulletin insert, etc.)

• badolputtytat
    badolputtytat
    It makes me absolutley sick -- the problem is I just can not read a Watchtower or Awake magazine now with an open mind - I am alwys thinking "What lies am I being told now?"

Reading the Watchtower with an "open mind" is like walking into a whore-house without a condom.... DON'T DO THAT! And about this thread....I am so happy to see people figure out these things on their own. NOW you know. This deceit thing is not new. Good Work Assassin... now talk about it... to everybody you know. Show it to people, and Talk about it. And when they come to your door... confront them with it. ---puttytat

• Latin assassin from Manhattan
    Latin assassin from Manhattan

badolputtytat,

It's interesting that you mentioned confronting them - I can't find them in my neighborhood. I'm going to make this the subject of my next topic.

• BornAgainGirl!
    BornAgainGirl!

"Depending on the law of the land where he lives, the molester may well have to serve a prison term or face other sanctions from the State. The congregation will not protect him from this. Moreover, the man has revealed a serious weakness that henceforth will have to be taken into account. If he seems to be repentant, he will be encouraged to make spiritual progress, share in the field service, even have parts in the Theocratic Ministry School and nonteaching parts in the Service Meeting."

I can't believe this! It seems like they're not concerned at all. I know they are here talking about a repentant individual, but still - to mention field service, Theocratic Ministry School, Service Meeting....it's like - "Don't go - we still want to keep you under our control and keep our numbers up at the same time." Ugh.

It makes me absolutley sick -- the problem is I just can not read a Watchtower or Awake magazine now with an open mind - I am alwys thinking "What lies am I being told now?"

Yes, I don't see this as a problem. I think it's a must to critcally examine anything the WTS publishes, after all the lies they've told.

• seeitallclearlynow
    seeitallclearlynow

My thoughts exactly, Latin Assassin! Realizing that Satan makes himself an angel of light was one of the scriptural explanations that helped my cult-gripped mind break free. How else could such a transparent theology have been so all-powerful over so many? Of course, Satan is an insane genius. An angel of (new) light....

Thank you for your post.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit