The Emerging 'Schizophrenic' Witness

by metatron 26 Replies latest jw friends

• one
    one

What's wrong with Geillete... MACH3 (3 blade disposable) Is it "old light"

BTW mental disorders seem epidemic these days...

• run dont walk
    run dont walk
    It seems a congregation he knows had a wonderful blessing of 6 young people all pioneering together

................ until it was discovered that they were having sex with each other and counting time.

now that's good,

it's starting to fall, and I don't think they can stop the bleeding.

• City Fan
    City Fan
    it's starting to fall, and I don't think they can stop the bleeding.

So would mine after 60 hours of sex in a month!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Metatron, the emerging Schizophrenic Witness persona you describe signifies the divisions "within" many jdubs, caused by the mixed messages of WT-BATS words vs. actions/inaction....self-divided ones can be conquered.

Frannie B

• Bendrr
    Bendrr
    You know, I kinda see the Society as being like the Soviet Union in the 1980s. By then no one really debated the merits of communism vs. capitalism (as they did in the 1920s and 1930s). The system sort of lurched along by its own momentum.
    But what if there was no glasnost? Or Gorbachev? Would there still be a Soviet Union today?

Good call. Look at what's left of communist nations today.

Mike.

• notperfectyet
    notperfectyet

Umbiguitious,

I doubt you are 21 as your profile states. In reality you are probably 14 or so and hating the meetings and service and are on summer break from school.

I hope you read and learn, and learn the meaning of the big words you say.

And bye the way, Welcome!

• ubiquitous
    ubiquitous

Meh, my age is only off by one year actually. I'm 20. I bump it the year in any social situation because of age bias. But in any case, I'm in my third year of college, and I work as an assistant IS tech @ a hospital. Because most equate age to inexperience, the adjustment makes my job easier in that I don't have to be asked "am I sure" or something by some Doctor, resident or other staff that comes to me in order for me to give them assistance. It also tones down the "you remind me of my son"isms by a lot. Also, I'm fully aware of meaning of the "big words" that I use.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit