Funniest insults

by LoveUniHateExams 14 Replies latest social humour

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

So, I was wondering what are the funniest insults I've heard/been called.

The woman who taught me the Arabic alphabet did a lesson about insults in colloquial Palestinian Arabic.

The one that stuck out to me was iniqbir or ini'bir. Literal meaning: bury yourself.

"Go and bury yourself". lol

I guess it's just telling someone to f**k off without using the f-word.

Here's another insult my mum used to say to me when I was about 13 years old and being naughty: "go and play with the traffic!" lol

Got any good ones?

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

They're a bit hard of thinking.

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your genitals.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

My family immigrated to the United States in 1969. I was 9 years old. Spoke no English, couldn't read or write in English. Learned English by watching cartoons and playing with my friends.

There was a boy in my fourth grade class who loved to make fun of me because I immigrated from Italy. He was relentless in calling me names. How he came up with these names at 9 years old still amazes me to this day!

Dago...Grease Ball...WOP...

I still laugh at these two insults...Olive Oil Salesman and Spaghetti Bender

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Rulesy- I used to get called a 'Jobo' or 'Joey' because I was a JW.

I use those expressions myself now. I've claimed them.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Dago...Grease Ball...WOP... - er, not so funny, they're just bog-standard racist names.

Spaghetti Bender - yeah, that made me chuckle. I can just imagine a kid saying that.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your genitals - lol

That sounds like something Sacha Baron Cohen would say in his film The Dictator. Or maybe something Borat would say, lol.

• shadowclone
    shadowclone

No, something Johnny Carson would say

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Dago ,Wop , black bastard ,(cringe) were targeted for the Greeks or lebanese , whereas Dago and wop for the Italians that migrated to Australia ,at least where I lived in Melbourne .

Asians were slope eyes or slit eyes.

I was an ignorant street kid then ,my apologies .

An Elder who I sometimes worked with in FS would say as he left a householder "I hope all his chickens die off "

or some such thing.

• jhine
    jhine

The Welsh used to be referred to as " sheep worriers " .

Jan

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Cockney rhyming slang for American (Yank) Septic Tank

'That bloke's a septic.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit