JW Memorial Gallery

by neat blue dog 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Incognito
    Incognito

Nice beard!

Although wearing his mandatory jacket and tie, he might not be wearing pants.

• Listener
    Listener

I didn't even notice it Incognito. So many guys are sporting beards these days, its become the norm almost, except amongst JWs.

• keinlezard
    keinlezard

Hi ,

When I lootk at these picture the first impression was "artificial"

for exemple look at the "south america" picture ... this jw cook with the glass and the bottle of wine near of his working place ?

Strange ...

I suppose they didn't have table nor chair ... they didn't have closet or cupboard ? But they have a tablet to see how to make "bread" ????

If you use the magnifying glass and zoom on the bottle , it seems to me there was 3 or 4 persons and to much lights for a simple "personnal picture" and you can see the room seems bigger than we could firstly think

If I look at Australia Océania, or North and central americas ... who take the picture ? and the light for the scene was perfect !

the Asia Picture seem to be taken à 1970 year and the light are perfect too

I finally think all that picture could have been taken inside a Bethel or in a studio but certainly not real one

Best regards

• kramer
    kramer

This thread has some of the lamest criticisms-

-firstly the chap is not a ‘brother’ he has a beard, witnesses aren’t pictured as having beards in ANY WT pictures

- arranged and photographed perfectly, like something come out of North Korea ??? Or any other publication that publishes photographs

- doing alright for himself, top of range Apple? It’s not , it’s not even a top range iMac??

- white wine? You need some glasses

Once again, these petty comments make opposers look silly - well done for the more substantive comments in this thread

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Maybe they didn't notice the beard and were trying to guess what the thread was about 😅

• carla
    carla

If they drink that glass of wine later would it be considered 'taking part'? or must they throw it out and get a new glass later? or do they just not drink any wine at all on the reject Jesus day all together just to make sure?

• tiki
    tiki

Back 25, 30 years ago when I was still entrapped, in Europe male facial hair was not considered the big deal it was in the USA.....

Perhaps this is their way of easing up...allowing a little five o'clock shadow??

Also...that wine does not look carbernet or merlot or a heady zinfandel....it looks more like a wimpy moscato to me.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit