JW Memorial Gallery

by neat blue dog 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

JWdotORG released a picture gallery with dozens of images from around the world of JWs celebrating ('commemorating') via Zoom, organized by continent:

https://www.jw.org/en/news/jw/region/global/2020-Memorial-Commemoration-International-Photo-Gallery/

The vast majority of photos show the people's faces, but this European 'brother' is a rare exception. Gee, I wonder why?

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

That.he made it into the gallery is a surprise. Maybe an not active witness or unbeliever? I think it is the stream of the Netherlands memorial.

G.

• Ding
    Ding

Note the glass of wine of which neither will be partaking.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

I know, it's silly how important they make it seem to get the right 'emblems' prepared the right way, and all the JWs online showing off their pretty emblem pics . . . And most aren't using them.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

White wine. The catholic church specifies red ( blood), and witnesses follow it

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

Rejecting the body and blood of Christ. JW Black Mass.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

I think that it is red wine, it is the reflection of the glass stem and base.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

As usual, everything is professionally photographed and carefully staged to project just the right image. Sort of like anything that comes out of North Korea.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Video propaganda by the WTS.

Too bad the memorial by the JWS is a bad scriptural interpretation of the bible of the laid out instructions by Jesus to whom should partake.

The WTS criminals F....d this up too.

The irony of the WTS/JWS GB leaders is that none of them were academically trained bible scholars,. they were essentially novices who were trained by other novice JWS.

Yet they proclaim that those other Christian based faiths are false religion.

A foot in mouth hypocrisy as it were.

• Listener
    Listener

That guy is doing pretty well for himself judging by that top of the range Apple computer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit