Interperatation of Revelation 13 due for an update?

by pale.emperor 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

@ Slidin Fast. I know LOFL😂😂😂😂

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

So we are on to the existence of the "Anglo-American Dual World Power"

I have never seen that such a world power has existed in our life time. The special relationship is there but that does not make one power. The top searches on Google for the term all refer to JWdotborg

I contend it is an invention, whether original to them or not, to make a fulfillment of the prophecies

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If prophecy can only be understood after the events have been fulfilled, does this mean the ancient prophets wrote their respective Bible books after the "prophetic events" already occured?

Doesnt the WTBTS vehemently disagree with the theory that certain books were written after the fact? Yet, this is precisely what they teach about themselves and their "prophet-like" corporation.

I think all the faders should make this comment when the February WT article makes its debut:

" The WT shows us that the GB are not infallible, therefore, they have made errors in doctrine and organizational procedures. Or, as the simplified edition says, they make mistakes when explaining the Bible.

So, if we are tempted to criticize the GB, just remember, they are the only uninspired, non-prophet spokesmen that God has ever used in the entire history of mankind. How would we like to be the only fallible, un-inspired group of men, in the Last Days?! Can we cut the GB some slack??"

DD

• blondie
    blondie

http://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2015364#h=11:0-11:142

King of the North is no longer identified as any specific nation (per 2015 WTS words below..just reporting not supporting)

When we compare all these Scriptural references about the final attack on God’s people, it becomes evident that the name Gog of Magog refers, not to Satan, but to a coalition of nations. Will this coalition be led by the figurative “king of the north”? We cannot say with any certainty. But this thought does seem to be in harmony with what Jehovah says about Gog: “You will come from your place, from the remotest parts of the north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great assembly, a vast army.”—Ezek. 38:6, 15...

As keen students of God’s Word, we wait with eager anticipation to see who in the near future will assume the role of “the king of the north.” But no matter who may take the lead in this coalition of nations, we are certain of two things: (1) Gog of Magog and his armies will be defeated and destroyed; and (2) our reigning King, Jesus Christ, will save God’s people and usher them into a new world of peace and true security.—Rev. 7:14-17.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

Trump seems to be the last person who'd work closely with a female Prime Minister for one,

I tire of the uninformed talking points.

• Trump has more female executives than males, his lawyer, Michael Cohen, told the Post. They head human resources, golf and hotel management, and global licensing.
    • Louise Sunshine, Senior vice president for his company
    • Barbara Res 1980 was in charge of building the Trump Tower
    • In 1989, Savvy Woman magazine ran a cover story featuring Trump with Res and two other women on his team with the text “Surprise! Mr. Macho’s Inner Circle Isn’t An All-Boys’ Club.” The cover at once burnished the image of an alpha male and suggested the modern sensibilities of a gender-neutral employer.
  • pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I tire of the uninformed talking points.

My bad. Let's just hope he doesnt "grab her by the pussy". He can do that you know, he's rich.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Wouldn't it be a kick in the balls if most of Trump's campaign bullshit was just that... bullshit?

And his administration turned out to be moderate and status-quo?

The far-right and alt-right wingnuts would be furious. :smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit