When Was The First Time You Ever Got Drunk?

by 1234 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I used to be heavy drinker but not any more, its very bad for your health.

If you want an temporary uplift or help in sleeping, some alleviation with pain, I'd suggest some edible marijuana.

You'll temporarily be happy, you wont be a mouthy out of control asshole to others, you wont wake up the next morning and feel like shit with a hangover.

This is Doctor Finkelstein's advise.

Not to say I dont drink a cool beer on a hot day.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I can honestly say I have never been drunk in my 51 years of life. I don't care for the taste, nor does it agree with me. Although once when I was a teen someone spiked some food I was eating and ended up getting stoned. It was not a pleasant feeling either.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door

30 years ago. I woke up broke, sticky and confused.

• hoser
    hoser

Pissed, hammered, or toilet licking drunk? The third one about 10 years ago. When you wake up and you have no idea how you got home but you know you drove because it’s too far to walk and your car is still idling in your driveway. Scary shit.

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

It was the fall of 1973. I was visiting my old home town for a friend of mine who was getting married. I looked up my best friend growing up. He was Catholic and never in the borg but because there was few young people in our congregation we grew up as best friends. The law had just changed that 18 year olds could legally drink and I was 19. So we went out that night to a local bar. We drank tall glass draft beers and they went down smooth. Each glass tasted better than the last and I was enjoying them. Before I knew it I had consumed 12 tall glasses. I could not walk straight. I was drunk. After throwing it up all night and a hangover that could have killed a elephant I swore I would never get drunk again. That was my first and last time I got drunk. Still Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit