Loyalty - Part of the New Personality (S-341a-18-E 5/17)

by wifibandit 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

The WT heats up the police state-type mind control.

Makes the fascist political government control almost refreshing by comparison!

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

what he wanted you to perform fellatio Elder replies I don't know exactly what fellatio is could you show me as he opens his fly

• smiddy
    smiddy

If you don't rat on your friends to the elders if they do something the WT says is wrong you're not loyal to Jehovah.

That was me Brokeback Watchtower back in the 80`s when I was a true believer .

Two couples friends of ours were on the verge of swapping partners and I did exactly as you describe

Approach that friend, and urge him to report the matter to his parents or to the elders; tell him

that if he does not do so within a reasonable period of time, you will (Pr 27:5; w91 6/15 21)

I should have left sleeping dogs lie because 20 years later he shunned me

• zeb
    zeb

Loyalty to what exactly...

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Unquestioning loyalty - part of the indoctrinated cult personality.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Hahahaha!

The very notion of "dobbing" or "ratting" on a "friend" is proof it is a cult.

Anyway, that idea the outline says about "reporting them if they don't do so themselves in a reasonable amount of time" did NOT happen in my case.

The "rat" that reported me for being on "apostate sites" didn't even talk to me! I found out only AFTER the elders all held an "emergency meeting" about me!.

When I questioned the elder as to why "scriptural procedures were not applied in my case, he replied "Those steps of Matthew do not apply for Apostasy"

Yep...right...so the Society's procedures trump the Bible's?

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

Isnt it horrible that line line between God and the Org is well and truly blurred?

In JW land if you leave the Org you've left God. Never mind that you may now be a Jews, a Catholic or a Buddhist. You now deserve to be shunned.

• Splash
    Splash

So for the faithful who have remained loyal their entire lives, they are now being browbeaten with more demands for loyalty. No commendation or lightening of the load, just warnings, threats, intimidation. STAY LOYAL.

Even the local needs part says "Show how the congregation can make the improvement over the next several months".

What you have been doing is not enough. Make improvements. Do more. You're still not good enough. Work harder.

Is it any wonder that so many are at breaking point.

• DNCall
    DNCall

Loyalty is only as virtuous as the object of that loyalty.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

The Elders who out of jealousy, incompetence, and who prefer ass kissing over doing whats right - stabbed me in the back will hear this and be happy to use it to make themselves feel better. "I was to smart for my own good"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit