Elder's daughter is after me

by theBaus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• theBaus
    theBaus

She is Michal, her father acts like Saul, and I'm David.

I do care for her since she's vulnerable and weak, I consider myself for her protector a personal Kevin Kostner.But this is very time consuming, nerve wracking endeavour.

She acts childish, insensitive and insecure, I have spent *** dont' know how many sleepless *** nights, in the last 3 months we're playing cat and mouse, cold and warm & I'm fed up.

This kind of irresponsible behaviour is not yet written in the manual for me to look for an answer.

But finally I do know what i need. I will look for my Bathsheba and settle down.

• brandnew
    brandnew

After you???????? Dude you just started a thread earlier saying that jw chicks were too shy!!!!!!

Bwa Bwa Bwa.... GONG !!!!!!!!

Mad Puppy

• LisaRose
    LisaRose

The kindest thing to do is to break it off with kindness but finality. If you try to do it gradually it will just increase the attraction and keep her hoping. The "it's not you, it's me" will probably work.

Lisa🌹

• theBaus
    theBaus

After you???????? Dude you just started a thread earlier saying that jw chicks were too shy!!!!!!

There are exceptions. XD

The kindest thing to do is to break it off with kindness but finality. If you try to do it gradually it will just increase the attraction and keep her hoping. The "it's not you, it's me" will probably work.

I avoided her for a month and half and when i saw she's becoming a wreck i stopped and offered her a reconciliation.

She's not capable for mature conversation.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    I see much pain in your future.
  • blondie
    blondie

So you are going to take another man's wife and have him killed?

A better analogy might be Abigail

• theBaus
    theBaus

I see much pain in your future.

Why?

So you are going to take another man's wife and have him killed?

Everything it takes for a little baby Solomon to be born and keeping the royal linage intact.

• theBaus
    theBaus

Abigail? Why not she's pretty and thoughtful not like this "Michal", she acts very immature like she's 10 years old, can't stand this, it's killing me..........

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    If she's married hasn't her husband noticed anything yet?
  • Makemeanunbeliever
    Makemeanunbeliever
    You seem perfect for each other. Both IQ's add up to 100. Geesh. Next.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit