New Feature on JW Library

by neat blue dog 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

There are a couple new tabs on the app, one of which is the 'meetings' tab. Can you guess what the other one is?

• disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy
    No way! Donations built in to the app? They are getting shameless, some may say brazen. I'm excommunicating them.
  • FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway
    I was going to guess 'help the widows and orphans' but whoops, my bad. ;)
  • pepperheart
    pepperheart
    When you are as short of money as the borg the truth starts coming out
  • steve2
    steve2

This app comes with absolutely no apostate-detector: JW org will accept donations from anyone...yes even the ones they call mentally diseased! I feel positively all goosebumply already.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

How convenient. No need to go to the KH to hand over your gold. Now even the inactive and submarine dubs don't forget to donate.

@Faye,

The fact that you even think about helping the widows and orphans shows you must be an apostate!

• zeb
    zeb
    Ina few months/years to come they will say... "We never said that; some brothers imagained it".
  • Da.Furious
    Da.Furious
    Just checked the app on my phone and it is there! I thought it was integrated to the app, but it takes you to the website. Unfortunately they dont Amex. So nothing from me (as if i contribute).
  • purrpurr
    purrpurr
    Surely this brazen money begging must be waking up some of the dubs?
  • freddo
    freddo

Wifibandit posted up a letter about this which will be read to all congregations over the next few days ...

We love you and your "helpers" Wifi!  (But the GB and their helpers - not so much."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit