to be continues I'm a female Japanese who seeks to find a female roommate who love the Bible.

by littleyohane 10 Replies latest jw friends

• littleyohane
    littleyohane

On the last topic, I informed my hope to find a female single roommate who loves the Bible and wants to explore Bible truth.

At the last comment among the reponses, I found that a female American Japanese says she may be able to become a roommate for me.

If she is interested in my offer, please send an E-mail to my address.

It's daughter-of-zion1029ing〇ch 〇=@protonmail.

But , if possible, I'd like to find a younger female roommate than me. Because I'd like to train and help next Christian generation. And I'd like to leave faith inheritance after I die. But if she is younger than me, it's okay. But I don't know how old she is. But she looks to be a man a little.

She may be a stout woman.If I misunderstand, I'm so sorry.

I look younger than my real age. But it may be okay, because Barnabas is older than Paul, so, roommate age may be no object. After that I may be able to find other fellow female young

believers.

But whether roommates can become good friends or not does matter. So before such a decision,we need to discuss at least a little. Anyway tell her to send an email to me.

• steve2
    steve2

At the last comment among the reponses, I found that a female American Japanese says she may be able to become a roommate for me.

Is there some reason you cannot answer her yourself? Why are you asking other people to contact her when you can? You should be able to send her a personal message.

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

I swear. You're either really who you say you are, or you're a genius troll.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

I can share the bible with you but I’m Catholic. Lol

• St George of England
    St George of England

Well there's one thing for sure, you really do not want a JW roommate. They are not interested in studying the Bible at all, just WT literature.

George

• littleyohane
    littleyohane
    Mr. or Ms.APieceOfShitNamedTate

I'm a Japanese. So I cannot understand what troll means.

But why I said after I becomes a not so young roommate, I can find young female Christian friends, doesn't mean I end the partnership with her at that time.

It means I want to find female Christian fellow believers who love the Bible truth as many as possible.

• ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara
    ZindagiNaMilegiDobaara

Hi there, I found you one...She is single, she is female n she loves to read the bible

and she loves the Bible as you can see!!!

Zing

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Yep. Troll.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

Please up load a picture of yourself. If you are young enough and cute enough maybe we could study the Bible together.

• garyneal
    garyneal

You need to check out The Gospel from the Strippers Pole

https://mobile.twitter.com/inspirationtash?lang=en

Or you can seek the person you want at the Naked Church Live.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nakedchurchlive?lang=en

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit