Who else is tired of attacking/defending Islam?

by Spoletta 30 Replies latest social current

• Spoletta
    Spoletta
    Of Islam? Oh yea! more than a bit

Thanks for your honesty.

I think it's funny that I didn't venture an opinion at all whether Islam was good or bad, and you folks come out of the woodwork to attack it. Next time I'll just post the word "Islam" and see if you get all hot and bothered about that.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

I think it's funny that I didn't venture an opinion at all whether Islam was good or bad, and you folks come out of the woodwork to attack it - this issue is far from one-sided.

The amount of times regressive leftists get hot and bothered and cry racism when people criticise Islam, mock it or link it to terrorist acts is frequent and predictable.

Again, let's replace 'Islam' with 'Watchtower religion' in spoletta's comment and see how it sounds:

"I think it's funny that I didn't venture an opinion at all whether the Watchtower religion was good or bad, and you folks come out of the woodwork to attack it"

Hmmm.

• blondie
    blondie

Baseball BatSorry, this little guy is supposed to be hitting himself on the head...I guess the movement doesn't show up on JWN>

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Same thing here.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    I think it's funny that I didn't venture an opinion at all whether Islam was good or bad, and you folks come out of the woodwork to attack it. Next time I'll just post the word "Islam" and see if you get all hot and bothered about that.

Isn't freedom of speech grand! You who hates freedom of speech?

Islam...

• oppostate
    oppostate
    for the love of god, can we move on to something else!

Okaaayyyy, let's talk about Mahometanism instead.

Betcha Trump would like to talk about it!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

If we can't talk about it we have already lost.

• smiddy
    smiddy

Can we have your point of view Spoletta on Islam ? Just asking .

We have everybody else`s view do we have yours ?

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll
    For the love of God, can we move on to something else!

I agree. Islamophobia is so early 21st century. There are plenty of other groups out there to hate; all with their own plans for world conquest. What about the militant homosexuals? Or the communists? The Bilderburgs, anyone? Or how about some tried 'n true anti-semitism?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

OK spoletta, I'll give a nonsarcatsic response to your OP.

How do we disinfect ourselves of bad ideologies and actions of harmful organizations and groups? We bring them into the light.

How did all of you wake up from watchtower? Was it not having uncomfortable truths about this organization taken out of the shadows and into the light for you? Those tuths were there all along but we denied, explained away, and demonized critics.

Me: "There is an institutional abuse problem inside watchtower"

Jw: "That's not true you are just an apostate who hates all witnesses"

Now this works like this

Me: "there is an intrinsic terrorist and Human rights problem within Islam"

Apologist: "you are an islamaphobe, you hate Muslims"

If you think all of us here who criticize Islam are so awful, you think the same of many exmuslims who are very much just like you just from a different religion. A WORSE religion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit