UK Bethel COs New Lock Down

by Slidin Fast 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

I hear that all WT payroll personal in the UK are now in full lockdown/sheilding mode until November.

• sir82
    sir82

All US Bethelites have been in full can't-leave-the-compound lockdown since March.

Props for the phrase "WT payroll personnel"

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

Released in time for the special campaign in November to publicize god kingdom, special watchtower.

Limited time is left before god's kingdom crushes all authority in opposition to it .

• sir82
    sir82

LOL!

So November is when the UN "destroys" all religions?

Gotta mark my calendar.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

So November is when the UN "destroys" all religions?

@sir82 ...

The UN will take down their websites. JW's will be under attack during the Zoom meetings.

• alanv
    alanv

November is the month when JWs get reminded in the magazines of all the wonderful ways they can support the org financially.

• Biahi
    Biahi

I proud to say that in my 23 years as a JW, they got less than $120.00 out of me, and will never see another dime. F this cult.

• fulano
    fulano

I got my dental repaired on the society’s expenses, two denture bridges, while in special fulltime service. thanks friends for your contributions.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@fulano, you entirely deserved them with all the free slave labour you did for Watchtower.

And what happened? Someone knocked your teeth in field service? Or an elder meeting? ;-)

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

Lockdown of all religions, and the attack of Trump-of-Magog

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit