Preaching the Good News with Rising Gas Prices?

by truthlover123 15 Replies latest jw friends

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

I fear this could put an end to travelling a territory due to rising prices- where I am located in Canada, we are now paying $2.08 per Liter

Now since there is 3.79 litres in one gallon that equates to $7.88 per gallon...

How many in a car group will kick in? or will they stay letter writing and zoom service work?

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

How many in a car group will kick in?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......................GASP...................................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NONE!

• truthlover123
    truthlover123

Good one FUJW

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

There are actually 4.54 litres per gallon. In the UK we're paying around £1.90 per litre, that's about $11.00 per gallon.

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Ouch! $11 is beyond outrageous. $5 and up locally and I am forced to ride my bicycle and buy a motorcycle.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

must have smaller gallons in Canada

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

That's the excuse they gave for ending the separate Bookstudy.

• Rattigan350
    Rattigan350

I remember back in the 80s people would give the drivers a dollar each. Now, people won't want to drive or will be asking for money.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

A US gallon is 3.785 liter.

A UK/Canadian/Australian gallon (anywhere the Queen rules) is 4.545 liter, but the Canadians choose to use the US gallon in most conversions.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

I stopped expecting the group to assist with expenses when we were out each week. They expected me to pay for everything - and I did. I never added up how expensive it was to be a zealot, but I am sure that it was the most expensive hobby ever with nothing to show for it. I stopped - they immediately shunned me. Glad to see it as it really is - not as I wanted it to be. Hey everybody! The rich guy has left the room.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit