Is WT Influencing Dubs To Check On Other Dubs' Activities Via ZOOM And Otherwise?

by HiddlesWife 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

The reason for my question is because one PIMO has noticed that there are some PIMIs--particularly SPIMIs--who have remarked that they "are not going to contact nor associate with the friends who are delinquent on ZOOM and/or at In-Person KH Meetings, conventions, and assemblies". I've noticed this as well: A few PPIMIs and PIMQs who were very close to me and my exdub family members are hearing from them less and less lately than before last year's RC and this year's RC.

So, is the above a thing nowadays? Is WT really trying to do a--and I hate to use this term, but I'll do it anyways--SEPARATING WORK--amongst their own membership?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

There is a point at which they will have committed sufficiently to "the end is here" that they will not be able to walk it back. I hope this leads a lot of die-hards to realize that they are being fed a line, and maybe some of them will reconnect with shunned family and seek out a faith that doesn't demand that they be bad people.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

I remember that certain JWs went out of their way to find new ways to try and seem more spiritual ("superior") to others. These JWs were always finding fault with something and making their discovery known. Part of this was intentionally avoiding fellow JWs would were low/no meeting attenders.

Then, it seems every so often the Watchtower would encourage JWs to reach out to such ones to encourage them to return.

It has happened before and will continue to happen.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

I know. I saw a few DVIMIs making comments about very recent APOMOs in a very negative way. Even family members who are IPIMI are not exactly popular. I've often wondered if they know that PIMOs who give off subtle signals and they are so cued in to cult speak that it gives them away. Some people have a term for that, but I think NRSPIMIs is a step too far.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I thought the Jobots were always like that.

Nothing will have changed, just the way they continue to be tribal and snobbish.

• markweatherill
    markweatherill

Is it just me, or is it acronym central in here! I daren't ask for a list; it might look too much like the '100 genders' list.

• greenhornet
    greenhornet

what is a NRSPIMI, IPMI, APOMO and a DVIMI? These are new to me. (new light) LOL..... Then I ended this comment with an acronym.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

DILLIGAF?

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

WTF IDK! JW SPK CRZY

• hoser
    hoser

They won’t won’t to associate with you until they need something from you. Then they are your friend.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit