What’s The Worst Thing You Have Heard About A JW?

by minimus 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I know of a wife of elder who gave piano lessens but that wasn’t the only thing she was teaching , she also was having sex with young teenaged boys who were her students . She was eventually caught and Dfed, her husband divorced her 😳

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

MINIMUS:

I heard enough bad stories about Jehovah’s Witnesses to make me vow to have no dealings with them... And this was when I was still in - before I found out TTATT.

And just the idea that they wanted everybody to let their guard down so they could get f#cked over makes me want to scream. I was so RIGHT to be guarded.

I’m glad I’m not around all these whitewashed graves anymore!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

@LongHairGal:

You are 100% correct. I always got weirded out vibes around JW's, even as a kid. And yeah, they were always harping on about trusting your brothers and sisters as they aren't like "Worldly" people. They're right, JW's are WORSE!!!!!

Case in point: The JW kids I went to school with. At least 50% of them were WORSE than the so-called "worldly" kids I was warned to stay away from. I was encouraged to make friends with these two-faced assholes, which I refused to do since they couldn't be bothered to give me the time of day inside a Kingdom Hall. And at school? Ha! They acted like little darlings at the KH, but in school they were total heathens! Smoking, drinking, sex, lookin like scum, etc. It was an amazing sight to behold. Their parents were all clueless morons!

No wonder to me that something like 9 out of 10 JW kids I grew up with, left at 18 and have NEVER returned. Only the truly brainwashed, homeschooled, sheltered JW kids of Elduhz and Pioneers remain, and they luv that shit cause it's all they know.

• rickroll
    rickroll

I knew a couple who told me they got into swinging. Got DFed and one wife almost ran off with the other husband. Elders who were gay, that is the extent of out of the box I have seen. My Grandfather knew a man in Main when he was in the SP service who went to someones door the guy was very nasty and the JW grabbed a shovel near the door and hit him and killed him with it. That was in the 60s I think.

• LV101
    LV101

WOW/for real WOW! These accounts of the cult's wackos are hard to believe.

• iknowthetruth
    iknowthetruth

The congregation I went to was desolved because the elder, ministerial and single sisters were wife swapping. My friend who was part of the group had a baby not knowing who the father was. This happened 30 years ago. No one was disfellowshiped because it would bring reproach on Jehovah's name.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

No one was disfellowshiped because it would bring reproach on Jehovah's name.

Protecting the image of the organization takes on more of an importance within the JWS members, hence the reason why acts of pedophilia was pushed under the cover by the WTS. for a long time.

The people who were unquestioning two faced or who presented a duel personality, one character outside for Kingdom Hall and the one inside.

Quite frankly I think some people were intentionally exploiting this white sheet of righteousness the JW religion offered to their own advantage.

Look at are suits, are short hair with no beards and modest clothing, we are the real righteous among the worldly unrighteous .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit