Politics Is Literally Getting People Sick!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

No consolation to you over there, but people are just as sick of their elected leaders over here.

• minimus
    minimus

Trump will get re-elected. This has got to be taking a toll on him. He’s not looking very healthy these days to me.

• minimus
    minimus

I would never be shocked if the deep state just took him out. Scary but I think it’s happened before.

• LV101
    LV101

The deep state has way too much to hide and protect - it would shock the world. It's unimaginable the amount of security President Trump and family has 24/7!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

I don't know about politics making people actually sick...

...but I do think it's starting to at least "cause divisions" (sorry) here.

I could be wrong.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Political instability started in recent times by the financial crash of 2008 and many countries are still revealing from that crash, particularly in Europe.

The climate change awareness has gotten too hyped and over emotionally played out by fighting political opponents and the media.

Its been over sensationalized and misreported to the actual effects and probable outcome.

I'm not saying I'm a denier though.

• LV101
    LV101

Re/'Division, Mistrust and instability all over the world' -- sure you don't have your pressies confused a tad. Words right out of the leftists' argument manual which thus far is more crazy.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    I'm not saying I'm a denier though.

I know, right? Cause those guys are forking Nazis!

• GoUnion
    GoUnion

What is the deep state exactly?

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

He'll be voted out though for his ineptness, shenanigans and general weaken popularity.

Now that's a sickening thought!

Have you examined the other candidates?

Dog help us!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit