Politics Is Literally Getting People Sick!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Reports indicate that many people are physically and emotionally getting sick because they are disturbed by political matters. Some require professional help!

• rickroll
    rickroll

I would say most on the left needed mental help long ago

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

There is a meanness on both sides. ranting maniacs and snake oil salesmen. If you can find one you kind of like you still find a puppet master in the background. Some of are probably mentally Ill anyway and some if the things we see or imagine seeing turn our stomachs

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    road to nowhere - "There is a meanness on both sides."

Yeah.

Hard-core far-right-wingers can be seriously vicious motherfuckers, but I have to admit, I was quite dismayed when I saw how nasty Democratic candidates got with each other when they were narrowing down their 2016 presidential candidates.

• minimus
    minimus

It’s survival of the fittest for the candidates. Still, many people are so over the top, it’s simply not good for them.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

Im one of those sadly.

• minimus
    minimus

I support the conservative agenda but if my side doesn’t get its way, I’m not going to have a meltdown and seek therapy.

• LV101
    LV101

The evil left has the voting right - or considered "right" but actually more conservative at this point in time or just gave up on the liberal party (who keep their pie holes shut for fear of bodily injury) resolved re/their decisions. Antifa was the last straw for a few of us -- Obama's thugs showing up at polls bullying/threatening many was another clue. It's been eye-opening.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Get 'em some puppies and hot cocoa.

Evidently that helped the Ivy League babies who suffered through Hillary's loss.

Around the nation, students are turning to the tools of toddlers as a bizarre form of therapy in the wake of Donald Trump's election last week. Colleges and universities are encouraging students to cry, cuddle with puppies and sip hot chocolate to soothe their fragile psyches, an approach some critics say would be funny if it weren't so alarming.

“This is an extreme reaction from millennials who are being forced to come to terms with the fact that we have a president that they don’t like –this is what losing feels like,” Kristin Tate, the 24-year-old author of "Government Gone Wild," told FoxNews.com. “We are grooming our students to be sensitive crybabies when we need to be showing students how to deal with world situations and how to be adults –there are no ‘safe spaces’ in the real world.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/coddling-campus-crybabies-students-take-up-toddler-therapy-after-trump-win

• lastmanstanding
    lastmanstanding

I find it all quite amusing and it’s cathartic to say so. I equate the problems within the world’s political sphere as equal to the mess of religion and big business.

Its quite rewarding to see Trump slump, Trudeau blow, Watchtower sour, Thomas Cook fry, and the repo market starve.

I just can’t find it in me to feel sorry for they who put their hopes in Peter Pan Politics, Rasputin Religion, or Bullshit Business and get crushed emotionally when their fantasies fold in on themselves like a house of cards in a black hole.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit