New documentary will air in Canada(Que.) dec. 1st 9pm

by yalbmert99 18 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• yalbmert99
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

I like to think us Canadians are like Australians...

...tougher than we look, and disinclined to tolerate bullshit. :smirk:

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    vidiot: ...tougher than we look, and disinclined to tolerate bullshit.

It's because of all the moose up here, Vidiot.

I was told by a hunter that the moose is the one of the most dangerous animals in the bush to hunt. He said that if you don't know how to track them, that the moose will double back on you, come up behind you, and kill you. Trample you to death and leave your bones for the coyotes and wolves to pick over.

Canadians know how to hunt moose. We know to watch our backs when hunting the beast of the bush

:)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

On the flip side, we have hockey as an outlet, which makes Canadian niceness possible. :smirk:

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Wow that report was a bombshell!!

Very good wrapup, thanks to all participants, including Barbara Anderson, Candace Conti, Rick Simons and journalists and Radio-Canada and the others. I am pretty sure it will air in English on CBC.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

It is online now at this adress: http://ici.radio-canada.ca/tele/enquete/2016-2017/

In french only for now. Enjoy!

• yalbmert99
  • OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Yalbmert, have you found the transcripts yet? My French is really bad and I can't find my way around that site very well. I was told that there should be both English and French transcripts for their shows

Yes. Waiting and wanting an English version really really bad! That was a tremendous documentary and it deserves as many views as possible. Emails to Radio Canada will help that process. Jus' sayin'

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

I saw when u watch it online an icon that looks like a transparent text box at the bottom of the screen to click on the read french subtitles...for now, i guess someone will translate it in the next few days???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit